Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane
@Cryptical Envelopment
@Empirical Cane

I’m done with peaceful resolutions here. I can’t even have harmless fun without a yelping shriek. 1 of you is well-behaved and doesn’t deserve this but do as you choose A recap from the merchandise thread:

And then I got report from one of you insulting one of the other of you and essentially saying you’re holding back and would love at the other guy so let you know because you’re really restraining yourself and it can get ugly - how I interpret it.

Ooooh I’m sooo scared. You might attack someone and that frightens me. I’m panicking huff huff pant pant ************. Like I’ve never been banned for that myself here. I don’t want to see talk, I want to see action.

Now you all can move on… but I’m letting you all know. I’ve removed the forced ignores from each of you and you are free to fight to the death on here. IDGAF I hope I see 1 of your headless corpses in the streets of CIS with $100 bills stuffed in every *******.

Look, it's pretty clear that Empirical is stealing Cryptical's schtick. The one where he publicly whines to @RVACane about how RVA shouldn't be mentioning him in very funny comments. And then acts as if he has the power to regulate whether other people are allowed to mention him.

I have no idea why Empirical has turned Karenical. Ask around, I've actually made positive comments about Empirical to multiple posters (via DM, of course, as I "can't see" what he posts).

Even Empirical has admitted that he didn't understand what I posted. And I'm fairly certain that @RVACane can back me up on this, but it was a commentary on how Cryptical constantly complains to RVA whenever RVA makes a joke that involves Cryptical's name. And then Empirical was making the same complaint. It's not complicated.

So relax Empirical. I just thought your comment about "I'm gone for a little while and now RVA is making a joke about me" was very Cryptical. It's not an insult.

But if you feel the need to continue to have your little "taking things too personally" freak-out, that's on you. Nobody hurt you. Do I find an Empirical-Cryptical ****ing match funny? Sure.

240nff.jpg

Why do I feel like that guy who just woke up on an island surrounded by weapons and some booming voice blaring from a loud speaker??

Don't get me wrong, I'll turn 100 easily into meat puppets and laugh doing so.

I kinda just came for the coconuts and fruity drinks.

So what's going on in here???

Looks to me like the makings of a little CIS Battle Royal[e] or a good ole fashioned Lumberjack Match!

tumblr_mrl8vlFm6i1qcu3vno1_500.gif

Advertisement
Look, it's pretty clear that Empirical is stealing Cryptical's schtick. The one where he publicly whines to @RVACane about how RVA shouldn't be mentioning him in very funny comments. And then acts as if he has the power to regulate whether other people are allowed to mention him.

I have no idea why Empirical has turned Karenical. Ask around, I've actually made positive comments about Empirical to multiple posters (via DM, of course, as I "can't see" what he posts).

Even Empirical has admitted that he didn't understand what I posted. And I'm fairly certain that @RVACane can back me up on this, but it was a commentary on how Cryptical constantly complains to RVA whenever RVA makes a joke that involves Cryptical's name. And then Empirical was making the same complaint. It's not complicated.

So relax Empirical. I just thought your comment about "I'm gone for a little while and now RVA is making a joke about me" was very Cryptical. It's not an insult.

But if you feel the need to continue to have your little "taking things too personally" freak-out, that's on you. Nobody hurt you. Do I find an Empirical-Cryptical ****ing match funny? Sure.

240nff.jpg
I feel like the @TheOriginalCane @Empirical Cane beef can be resolved right here and now - especially if you move forward as I think he can based on his personality.

The other beef isn’t resolvable amicably. There needs to be a headless corpse in the streets of CIS so here’s the platform for whoever welcomes the opportunity they’ve been denied.

And any of you - feel free to say you’re not interested in this and you should be able to move on peacefully.

Well, disappointing as it may seem, I have not agitated for any decapitations or whatnot. As you know, I have been very peace-oriented via DMs to you and others.

Do I find certain things amusing? Absolutely. Do I think I should be able to comment on such buffoonery? Without a doubt.

But I choose to walk the earth.

1680798673168.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back