Status
Not open for further replies.

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
@TheOriginalCane
@Cryptical Envelopment
@Empirical Cane

I’m done with peaceful resolutions here. I can’t even have harmless fun without a yelping shriek. 1 of you is well-behaved and doesn’t deserve this but do as you choose A recap from the merchandise thread:

I have put you and @Empirical Cane together as part of the He-man TOC Haters Club. Each of you gets your own @TheOriginalCane - aka Daniel Webster - to do battle with.

View attachment 234655View attachment 234656

Where is this coming from today? I step away for a few hours and all sorts of shenanigans is going on. What am I being dragged into?

Also, there has never been, nor ever will be, a battle.

A humiliating massacre, yes, that has and would continue to happen.

C'mon now friend.

I should have known this wouldn’t go well.

Pretty sad when Empirical starts to act like Cryptical.

And then I got report from one of you insulting one of the other of you and essentially saying you’re holding back and would love at the other guy so let you know because you’re really restraining yourself and it can get ugly - how I interpret it.

Ooooh I’m sooo scared. You might attack someone and that frightens me. I’m panicking huff huff pant pant ************. Like I’ve never been banned for that myself here. I don’t want to see talk, I want to see action.

Now you all can move on… but I’m letting you all know. I’ve removed the forced ignores from each of you and you are free to fight to the death on here. IDGAF I hope I see 1 of your headless corpses in the streets of CIS with $100 bills stuffed in every *******.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of them is just dying to get at another of them and he was very sure of himself in his report and since I’m not living in fear of threats, have at it.

@TheOriginalCane
@Cryptical Envelopment
@Empirical Cane

I’m done with peaceful resolutions here. I can’t even have harmless fun without a yelping shriek. 1 of you is well-behaved and doesn’t deserve this but do as you choose A recap from the merchandise thread:

And then I got report from one of you insulting one of the other of you and essentially saying you’re holding back and would love at the other guy so let you know because you’re really restraining yourself and it can get ugly - how I interpret it.

Ooooh I’m sooo scared. You might attack someone and that frightens me. I’m panicking huff huff pant pant ************. Like I’ve never been banned for that myself here. I don’t want to see talk, I want to see action.

Now you all can move on… but I’m letting you all know. I’ve removed the forced ignores from each of you and you are free to fight to the death on here. IDGAF I hope I see 1 of your headless corpses in the streets of CIS with $100 bills stuffed in every *******.
Um....can someone fill me in on what just happened??

Um....can someone fill me in on what just happened??
Nothing. I took you guys off of mutual ignore because one of you is dying to get at the other of you so that one can now have his wish.

And between the 3 of you, one has been very good.

Advertisement
And any of you - feel free to say you’re not interested in this and you should be able to move on peacefully.

@TheOriginalCane
@Cryptical Envelopment
@Empirical Cane

You had me headless corpses.

a few things...

- Forced ignore never worked btw... I (at least) could always see whatever anyone porsted
- "pretty sad when Empirical acts like Cryptical"...I have no idea what that means, but I know what this means and happy to explain in-person if you'd like....go **** yourself
-- Ive never had any quarrel with Cryptical
- TOC 100% brings the humiliation upon herself...I suspect that behavior hasn't changed

Now, back to my nap...I get so tired after taking my daily dose of Centrum Silver +++

Go Canes!!

XOXOXO😍

Advertisement
Why do I feel like that guy who just woke up on an island surrounded by weapons and some booming voice blaring from a loud speaker??

Don't get me wrong, I'll turn 100 easily into meat puppets and laugh doing so.

I kinda just came for the coconuts and fruity drinks.

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane I know you're drafting a response but let's get this thing going.
5A7A7F63-A326-41E0-BB6A-A2E1FE1F9920.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back