Off Forced Ignore- Let’s Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the @TheOriginalCane @Empirical Cane beef can be resolved right here and now - especially if you move forward as I think he can based on his personality.

The other beef isn’t resolvable amicably. There needs to be a headless corpse in the streets of CIS so here’s the platform for whoever welcomes the opportunity they’ve been denied.

I tend to agree. I believe that Empirical got the wrong idea about my comment.

As I said in DMs a while back, it's up to him.

Advertisement

images

It’s up to you too. This thing with him can easily end. He’s reasonable to deal with and not remotely hyper-sensitive if he understands the context of things.

That's fine. You know I've only ever really had an issue with one thing that he did.

Advertisement
Look, it's pretty clear that Empirical is stealing Cryptical's schtick. The one where he publicly whines to @RVACane about how RVA shouldn't be mentioning him in very funny comments. And then acts as if he has the power to regulate whether other people are allowed to mention him.

I have no idea why Empirical has turned Karenical. Ask around, I've actually made positive comments about Empirical to multiple posters (via DM, of course, as I "can't see" what he posts).

Even Empirical has admitted that he didn't understand what I posted. And I'm fairly certain that @RVACane can back me up on this, but it was a commentary on how Cryptical constantly complains to RVA whenever RVA makes a joke that involves Cryptical's name. And then Empirical was making the same complaint. It's not complicated.

So relax Empirical. I just thought your comment about "I'm gone for a little while and now RVA is making a joke about me" was very Cryptical. It's not an insult.

But if you feel the need to continue to have your little "taking things too personally" freak-out, that's on you. Nobody hurt you. Do I find an Empirical-Cryptical ****ing match funny? Sure.

240nff.jpg
Crawl back into whatever hole you are poking your head out from.

I have no idea, nor do I believe anyone else does either, with what the **** you are speaking of where I "publically whine to @RVACane ". Have you been drinking or are you on/off drugs? It's one of your many schticks to lob one of these statements as if there is any truth. Again, go **** yourself.

Your thoughts are so small, a child reads you like a pamphlet. It's easy to explain everything you porst...you are cowardly in both physical presence and thought. Did I mention go **** yourself? Wanted to make sure in case I haven't been clear previously.

You are a special piece of work. My comment about "I left for a few hours" was in jest you dolt*. A joke. A funny. Please tell us this isn't the porst where "I'm whining to RVA". Goodness gracious do you have mental deficiencies. Seriously.

I was surprised this thread was started and still didn't know until RVA explained to me.

Thankfully he used small words and spoke slowly.
🚨🚨👆🏻👆🏻Humor Alert👆🏻👆🏻🚨🚨

You are a running joke where the comedy writes itself. You just can't help yourself.

As for any issues you might have with Cryptical, I have no idea on those, but it's not surprising. Why he took the delisting comment to the degree he did, I can't say, but believe we have it all straightened out now. Or not, who knows.

Any ambiguity remaining on my thoughts about your existence?

You're aces princess.

* See "Clerks" and "I'm not even supposed to be here today".

Crawl back into whatever hole you are poking your head out from.

I have no idea, nor do I believe anyone else does either, with what the **** you are speaking of where I "publically whine to @RVACane ". Have you been drinking or are you on/off drugs? It's one of your many schticks to lob one of these statements as if there is any truth. Again, go **** yourself.

Your thoughts are so small, a child reads you like a pamphlet. It's easy to explain everything you porst...you are cowardly in both physical presence and thought. Did I mention go **** yourself? Wanted to make sure in case I haven't been clear previously.

You are a special piece of work. My comment about "I left for a few hours" was in jest you dolt*. A joke. A funny. Please tell us this isn't the porst where "I'm whining to RVA". Goodness gracious do you have mental deficiencies. Seriously.

I was surprised this thread was started and still didn't know until RVA explained to me.

Thankfully he used small words and spoke slowly.
🚨🚨👆🏻👆🏻Humor Alert👆🏻👆🏻🚨🚨

You are a running joke where the comedy writes itself. You just can't help yourself.

As for any issues you might have with Cryptical, I have no idea on those, but it's not surprising. Why he took the delisting comment to the degree he did, I can't say, but believe we have it all straightened out now. Or not, who knows.

Any ambiguity remaining on my thoughts about your existence?

You're aces princess.

* See "Clerks" and "I'm not even supposed to be here today".
He’s not talking about you. You never whine.

That's fine. You know I've only ever really had an issue with one thing that he did.
You have been throughly refuted on your absurd "doxxing" claim not only by myself, but @RVACane as well.

But if you'd like, I'm sure we can make it happen if thats a bizarre kink of yours.

Go **** yourself.

Advertisement
One guy doesn’t move forward like he should.
One guy misunderstands the context of things.

💁🏻‍♂️

It’s up to you too. This thing with him can easily end. He’s reasonable to deal with and not remotely hyper-sensitive if he understands the context of things.

It's all good. I made a private outreach instead of a public blasting. Ball's in his court.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back