Off Forced Ignore- Let’s Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Chick comes for emergency appendicitis. Has tattoo on bikini line "stay off the grass".

Mrs Empirical and team save her life and write on dressing "we had to mow the grass"
If she’s young enough, it’ll grow back. Tat will be problematic at about 60 years old. Women start going bald “down there” so I’ve heard.

Nah, he came in here to take his jabs like he’s done previously except this time he insulted a Maude without cause in here. Uncalled for to do that to her. He got an infraction. He already had two points so this was his third and that kicks in an automatic system ban.
Sin bin for a week right??

Advertisement
Nah, he came in here to take his jabs like he’s done previously except this time he insulted a Maude without cause in here. Uncalled for to do that to her. He got an infraction. He already had two points so this was his third and that kicks in an automatic system ban.

His foreplay failed… hopefully his Joy Taylor doll arrived in time for his ban

Advertisement
I’d laugh but I’m pretty ****ed. This isn’t the first issue I’ve had with him or that we’ve had with him in Purgatory.

The sequence of posts was overly pointed vs antics and mischief

Advertisement
Have you ever interjected and responded this way when a male poster tells another to "suck his ****"?
Nope. She’s a woman though so he can just come in here and call her a pig.

It’s my fault to the extent that my gut told me a while ago to ban him from the Purgatory board based on the history we’ve seen but based on my previous dealings with him I felt like he’d complain and I didn’t want to deal with it. Now I don’t care. I was spot on and I should have done the right thing for the right reason to begin with.

Dang. This thread.

Racing Reverse GIF by NASCAR
Dang!

Advertisement
what kind of "woman" says this online? are you married? do you have children? a mother or father?

i don't care but i never respected her and now i respect here even less. not only is she incompetent and petty, she's a pig.

I think you’re still upset you ‘lost’ the online CV battle and have been reeling ever since…..basically being exposed for the small-minded train wreck you actually are.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back