Nyjalik Kelly, DE Dillard '22

Advertisement
How many DE’s and DT’s we taking this cycle? After 2021 season we have this still on roster.

DE’s:

-Harvey
-C. Williams
-Cha. Williams
-T. Davis
-J. Ismael

DT’s:

Harrison-Hunte
Miller
Roberts
Taylor
Holley
Blissett
Q. Williams
Haye

I would image we would have some transfers from this group..

Advertisement
What is he supposed to say? lol Anything that comes out of a recruits mouth you take with a grain of salt.
The kid is an FSU fan. He will be a difficult flip, id stay on him though.

FSU as garbage as they are...if they can recruit they have two DE that honestly are/should be shoe ins for them in Kelly and Marvin Jones. 2 of the best players in Broward County and the state. Here is to the bottom falling out for them AGAIN this season.

Prioritize Stewart, Marvin Jones, and Kelly. If we get 1 of the 3 im ecstatic.
Round out your DE class with the other local guys or maybe get a GA kid down here for camps with Simpson's connections.

How many DE’s and DT’s we taking this cycle? After 2021 season we have this still on roster.

DE’s:

-Harvey
-C. Williams
-Cha. Williams
-T. Davis
-J. Ismael

DT’s:

Harrison-Hunte
Miller
Roberts
Taylor
Holley
Blissett
Q. Williams
Haye

I would image we would have some transfers from this group..
If we have transfers that means the talent level is up and so be it.

I would load up...considering locally DL is so deep and talented this year. This isnt video games, guys get hurt, dont develop, we sub ALOT on the DL so guys have a chance to eat. So far i dont see any Tyreic Martin's on the list. Im still ho hum on the posibility of Davis sticking at DE. We shall see. Depending on the spring we will see what direction Roberts and Q Will are headed..they can both end up 3 techs or one of the 2 head back to DE. On that DE list you just showed there is NO one that can set the edge. Those are all up the field pass rushers.

Advertisement
The kid is an FSU fan. He will be a difficult flip, id stay on him though.

FSU as garbage as they are...if they can recruit they have two DE that honestly are/should be shoe ins for them in Kelly and Marvin Jones. 2 of the best players in Broward County and the state. Here is to the bottom falling out for them AGAIN this season.

Prioritize Stewart, Marvin Jones, and Kelly. If we get 1 of the 3 im ecstatic.
Round out your DE class with the other local guys or maybe get a GA kid down here for camps with Simpson's connections.
Got**** fam we on the same wavelength. You go 1 for 3 in that group, scoop D. Anderson and/or Nolton/K. Jackson and/or a GA stud, that's an A+ haul at DE. 2/3 or a clean sweep of Tier 1 and our choice of the rest??? That's generational program changing ****....

Got**** fam we on the same wavelength. You go 1 for 3 in that group, scoop D. Anderson and/or Nolton/K. Jackson and/or a GA stud, that's an A+ haul at DE. 2/3 or a clean sweep of Tier 1 and our choice of the rest??? That's generational program changing ****....
Dante is a Gaytor lean. He's about to transfer to Palmetto, who will push him to UFag even more lol. Nolton said Miami hasn't really been talking to him smh. It's Kenyatta, Shemar & one of the FSU leans for me imo.

Advertisement
A dl class of Brandon cleveland,shemar stewart, jamaal johnson, and Marvin Jones would be a disgusting haul with guys who can lay all through the line and dominate

Advertisement
Dante is a Gaytor lean. He's about to transfer to Palmetto, who will push him to UFag even more lol. Nolton said Miami hasn't really been talking to him smh. It's Kenyatta, Shemar & one of the FSU leans for me imo.

And (IMO), it's an uphill battle with Kenyatta (OSU) and Shemar (bags).

Advertisement
Back