Nyjalik Kelly, DE Dillard '22

Advertisement
Johnson is the better player on that Chaminade DL, and i like Both Heritage guys and Kelly in Broward as DE's.

I never have my hopes up with AH dudes. I love those 2 but I don’t get a great feeling about landing them. It’s early, though! I would rather have those 3 broward guys than 3 dade guys not named Stewart. Jmo

I never have my hopes up with AH dudes. I love those 2 but I don’t get a great feeling about landing them. It’s early, though! I would rather have those 3 broward guys than 3 dade guys not named Stewart. Jmo
We just need to land 1 out of Shemar and Marvin Jones Jr. Everything after that will be cherry on top.
Stewart may end up the easier pull but everyone and their mom will be in on him as well as Jones who we would be playing from behind with as an fsu legacy.

DE is a loade position next season. You even admitted that you don't know who are the good ones and right ones.
So basically if we get Stewart, Aybar or this kid we won't know anything until they play.
So instead of complaining about who we don't get, be happy with who we do get and hope they are the ones and get developed.
Jess on the job

Advertisement
So what’s the honest thoughts here? I know he’s still got a Top 5, and that he’s on campus with Mario in his ear. Could we land him Wednesday and someone like Stewart?

So what’s the honest thoughts here? I know he’s still got a Top 5, and that he’s on campus with Mario in his ear. Could we land him Wednesday and someone like Stewart?
Yea. We already got crystal balls for him.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211211-225915_Chrome.jpg

Another CB for Kelly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back