NSD Surprises across the country

100% dead on brother. Theres no reason to pile hump every dam thread. This thread was about any surprise flips which is kind of fun to keep an eye on but this thread turned into pure **** show and that sucks.
It’s the same suspects every time. There’s no reason for it. They’re literally trying to make the rest of us miserable.

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
No. I can separate the ****** coach from the fact that we had a good day today notwithstanding that our coach is a coRch. That’s called using logic. Now 2 lawyers have tried to explain logic to you in the same thread and neither of us wants to keep trying.

And no, I don’t have a way to count all of the likes that you got but I’m happy that you have a rabid group of loyal followers.

Pretty sure I didn’t ask for any legal advice.

But you got my point on the likes . Case dismissed.

kiss my ass a mans butt GIF
mr rogers clown GIF

Actually, me and 4 other Maudes are done with you derailing every thread today with your misery so you’re dismissed.

👇

F7AE5450-6F9C-4669-9FF4-53AAAE619D47.jpeg

Anyone else wanna try to derail and ruin threads on signing day? Me and my 4 Maude friends have a hair trigger.

Advertisement
Looks like UM's successful ESD broke Saviorcane. No room for nuance in that head of his to understand UM having a head corch and UM having a successful ESD are not mutually exclusive.

I understand that type of animal, though. He is so overcome by his hatred of Corch Lisp N' Slide (that's the nickname I landed on btw, much respect to @who for that gem) that he is unable to celebrate any program success. I'm sure he'll root for us to lose whatever meaningless bowl game we go to. Unfortunate.

Ah yes, the fantastic 27th rated class of 2019 or 2015 or the 33rd of 2011. This class is one of our best in recent memory with the top end talent we got.

But lets just join the 95% of schools that have the same issue finding the best coaches and completely ignore and stop caring about recruiting.
2018 class was number 8 and how much winning has that top class got us? 2008 class was number 1 and how much winning did that class get us? You know what both those classes have in common? I’ll give you a hint, both were corched by DCs with no head coaching experience from failed regimes. But yea a man, awesome we signed another top class that Manure will waste away just like he did the 2018 class and just like his compadre Radio did with the 2008 class. That’s what corching gets you my friend, just like Fatso wasting Dukes generational talent. So yea I’m not as excited as I used to be when we would sign top 12 classes because I know unless we get a football guy AD with autonomy and vision who can hire a proven head coach, it’s just gonna be more of the same and three years from now will be saying they were all busts like we do now with hall, nesta, blades, Mallory, Donaldson, Cam, Scaife, Pope, Reed and so on and so on. Smh

Advertisement
2018 class was number 8 and how much winning has that top class got us? 2008 class was number 1 and how much winning did that class get us? You know what both those classes have in common? I’ll give you a hint, both were corched by DCs with no head coaching experience from failed regimes. But yea a man, awesome we signed another top class that Manure will waste away just like he did the 2018 class and just like his compadre Radio did with the 2008 class. That’s what corching gets you my friend, just like Fatso wasting Dukes generational talent. So yea I’m not as excited as I used to be when we would sign top 12 classes because I know unless we get a football guy AD with autonomy and vision who can hire a proven head coach, it’s just gonna be more of the same and three years from now will be saying they were all busts like we do now with hall, nesta, blades, Mallory, Donaldson, Cam, Scaife, Pope, Reed and so on and so on. Smh

2018 class

Nesta - Solid
Blades - Solid
Hall - Solid but underachiever
Frierson - Best player on D
Ivey - Poo
Greg Ross - 1st rounder
P Joyner - Hurt
Jordan Miller - Solid
Bethel - Transfer

That 2018 class was Top 8 because we had 4 offensive guys in the top 77. The class was offense heavy and a majority of them were busts but sure that is somehow Manny's fault

That 2018 class has had 9 defensive players 7 which have contributed, 1 of them a 1st round pick, a trasnfer and 1 guy whos been hurt

Do you ever go and use your brain?

Advertisement
2018 class

Nesta - Solid
Blades - Solid
Hall - Solid but underachiever
Frierson - Best player on D
Ivey - Poo
Greg Ross - 1st rounder
P Joyner - Hurt
Jordan Miller - Solid
Bethel - Transfer

That 2018 class was Top 8 because we had 4 offensive guys in the top 77. The class was offense heavy and a majority of them were busts but sure that is somehow Manny's fault

That 2018 class has had 9 defensive players 7 which have contributed, 1 of them a 1st round pick, a trasnfer and 1 guy whos been hurt

Do you ever go and use your brain?
Nesta, blades and Miller are solid?! Lmao I guess not making any impact plays these days equals solid huh? 🤢🤮 give me a break, don’t get me wrong, they all have talent and could be solid and impact players if they weren’t corched by Mickey Mouse and his made for disney scheme that no one else in CFB runs. Smh do you ever go and use your brain sport?

Advertisement
Ban this guy as well. Heck anyone on the recruiting board complaining should be banned.
Go to the main board for that shhiitt.
Lets celebrate these kids that want to represent the university we all supposedly love.
Is a dream come true for the, go sshhiitt on the main board not here.

Ban this guy as well. Heck anyone on the recruiting board complaining should be banned.
Go to the main board for that shhiitt.
Lets celebrate these kids that want to represent the university we all supposedly love.
Is a dream come true for the, go sshhiitt on the main board not here.
What if the complaints are the very valid issues with our cornerback room? So long as people are having rational debate then what is the issue? If you want an echo chamber, go on social media or find a TV station to your tastes.

What if the complaints are the very valid issues with our cornerback room? So long as people are having rational debate then what is the issue? If you want an echo chamber, go on social media or find a TV station to your tastes.
Rational debate? Repeating the same shhitt over and over on every thread is rational?

Advertisement
Back