NSD Surprises across the country

Advertisement
We have signed a fantastic recruiting class, which may be even better after 6:30pm. If you can't see or appreciate that fact then there is nothing we can tell you.
We’ve signed fantastic classes for 15 years! You know what us fans could really appreciate, a fantastic coaching staff that could develop and get the most out of these fantastic players and build a winning team. Wouldn’t that be fantastic?!

Lmaooo I have been ****ed for almost 20 years you think the UNC game made me upset?

I more ****ed at the oblivious fans like yourself who still support this **** show thinking it’s going to be turned around with a good recruit class. You people actually think that.

Feel all warm and fuzzy right now because Saban is going to take your little piece of happiness and **** it out on September 5th.

Cry more.

And who is your HC choice again?

Advertisement
It doesn’t matter how great this class is the coach is still manure.
There is no way an upgrade at LB wouldn't help the defense. Coaching on the defensive side is an issue for sure, and two things can be true at one time, but getting elite talent has helped a lot of mediocre coaches look better than they are. My hope is that Diaz pulls the trigger at some point and makes the changes that need to be made. He's shown that he fixes problems as he sees them. If he doesn't, he won't last, and he has to know that. Miami's fanbase has no patience for a program to slowly get better. It would never have tolerated what Clemson did with Dabo. It took him four years before he fired his DC and they spent the money on Venables. Hopefully Diaz has seen the writing on the wall.

Glad to see the mope vs slurper debate with no room for critical thought or nuance infiltrated a thread about NSD surprises across the country. Certainly not a surprise here. Absolutely insufferable dolts on both sides of the aisle.

Advertisement
Glad to see the mope vs slurper debate with no room for critical thought or nuance infiltrated a thread about NSD surprises across the country. Certainly not a surprise here. Absolutely insufferable dolts on both sides of the aisle.

With the same FSU troll in every thread.

Attachments

• 7B7EC07B-63FE-4654-89E3-8C192789D44E.gif
    7B7EC07B-63FE-4654-89E3-8C192789D44E.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
2nd best in the ACC, 2 of the top 12 recruits overall in the ENTIRE country, what more do you want?
Just a question I have because I don't know much about recruiting. why does espn have unc ahead of us in the rankings? They say unc is #9 miami #11?

Advertisement
Lmaooo I have been ****ed for almost 20 years you think the UNC game made me upset?

I more ****ed at the oblivious fans like yourself who still support this **** show thinking it’s going to be turned around with a good recruit class. You people actually think that.

Feel all warm and fuzzy right now because Saban is going to take your little piece of happiness and **** it out on September 5th.
Cool, go support a different team like Bama or Clemson to protect those feelings.

And if you've legitimately been angry for almost 20 years straight, you might want to consider a different hobby since 2001-2004 was a peak that most teams will never reach and if even that couldn't make you happy, nothing will.

Cool, go support a different team like Bama or Clemson to protect those feelings.

And if you've legitimately been angry for almost 20 years straight, you might want to consider a different hobby since 2001-2004 was a peak that most teams will never reach and if even that couldn't make you happy, nothing will.

If you stopped replying with nonsense that would make me happy.

The fact of the matter is whether it’s Manny or another coach who gets us to elite , they can’t do it WITHOUT getting classes like this , so what exactly are you btching for ? And if you’ve been upset for the past 20 years , why are you still whining like it’s something new you haven’t seen before ?

Advertisement
We’ve signed fantastic classes for 15 years! You know what us fans could really appreciate, a fantastic coaching staff that could develop and get the most out of these fantastic players and build a winning team. Wouldn’t that be fantastic?!
Ah yes, the fantastic 27th rated class of 2019 or 2015 or the 33rd of 2011. This class is one of our best in recent memory with the top end talent we got.

But lets just join the 95% of schools that have the same issue finding the best coaches and completely ignore and stop caring about recruiting.

The fact of the matter is whether it’s Manny or another coach who gets us to elite , they can’t do it WITHOUT getting classes like this , so what exactly are you btching for ? And if you’ve been upset for the past 20 years , why are you still whining like it’s something new you haven’t seen before ?

Im trying to get you simpletons on the same page. Go support UM and this will continue forever. Are you still doubting us?

With the same FSU troll in every thread.
You are teetering on the slurper side, though I think you’re a little closer to the center than others from conversations. If a 0 is blind Manny apologist and 100 is saviorcane, I’m giving you a 25.

Advertisement
Back