NSD Surprises across the country

Advertisement
It’s the same suspects every time. There’s no reason for it. They’re literally trying to make the rest of us miserable.
This is why I rarely come to this site becasue it is the same crap every time. **** we are 8 and 2 and we need to celebrate this recriuting class. Imagine if we had lost to FSU like UNC did? No, we beat FSU but let UNC embarass us on national TV. Everyone knows we do not have good players but the gatorade crown sees everything as negative and the slurpers see everything as positive. We have a lot of work to do so let's celebrate today. Later we can get rid of the entire D staff but today we celebrate.

Rational debate? Repeating the same shhitt over and over on every thread is rational?
I am not following him and every thread, but you fall in the blind homer bucket. You can be excited about the guys that signed and critical of the CB a recruiting (or lack thereof). There is nuance and a lot of grey in this world.

This is why I rarely come to this site becasue it is the same crap every time. **** we are 8 and 2 and we need to celebrate this recriuting class. Imagine if we had lost to FSU like UNC did? No, we beat FSU but let UNC embarass us on national TV. Everyone knows we do not have good players but the gatorade crown sees everything as negative and the slurpers see everything as positive. We have a lot of work to do so let's celebrate today. Later we can get rid of the entire D staff but today we celebrate.
We are 8 and 2. Ah there it is. I thought I was finally going through a whole day without seeing that.

I am not following him and every thread, but you fall in the blind homer bucket. You can be excited about the guys that signed and critical of the CB a recruiting (or lack thereof). There is nuance and a lot of grey in this world.
Exactly. We got a great class with the caveat of CB. I’m absolutely amazed that the partisans... are so partisan???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back