NSD Surprises across the country

Fluffhead

Recruit
Premium
Have there been any noteworthy signing day flips, mothers running off with LOIs, mothers walking out of signings when the kid accepts the wrong bag?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's been relatively quiet. I miss the old days. Seems that ESD is a lot less exciting/dramatic than the old NSD in February.

This year will be the dullest in recent memory. No secret OVs (yes some took unofficial visits but not the same) and no in home visits that tend to make decisions more difficult. Hopefully we do see some crazy announcement or troll.

When your team sucks recruiting becomes less fun.

We don't suck, we're just not an elite or close to elite team. I do have to give credit to the staff in terms of recruiting though, they have a good class of 20 locked in and looks like they'll be adding a blue chip QB later today. I don't see 1 commit who isn't Miami caliber.

Advertisement
We have signed a fantastic recruiting class, which may be even better after 6:30pm. If you can't see or appreciate that fact then there is nothing we can tell you.
agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player

We don't suck, we're just not an elite or close to elite team. I do have to give credit to the staff in terms of recruiting though, they have a good class of 20 locked in and looks like they'll be adding a blue chip QB later today. I don't see 1 commit who isn't Miami caliber.

I guess we have different definitions of suck.My standards are clearly higher than yours.

Although I do agree this class is good they won’t finish their careers playing for manure.

Advertisement
We have signed a fantastic recruiting class, which may be even better after 6:30pm. If you can't see or appreciate that fact then there is nothing we can tell you.

Did you watch the game Saturday? There is no recruiting class that can fix what happened against UNC. Our fans have become more and more oblivious it’s amazing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back