NSD Surprises across the country

You are teetering on the slurper side, though I think you’re a little closer to the center than others from conversations. If a 0 is blind Manny apologist and 100 is saviorcane, I’m giving you a 25.

I don’t make every thread and every topic about Manny. And I could care less if any coach in this program got fired tomorrow

Advertisement
Im trying to get you simpletons on the same page. Go support UM and this will continue forever. Are you still doubting us?
I agree. The clear and obvious answer is to stop supporting this crap and I think we should start by not coming to this site and reading UM related news. I'll stop visiting this site if you do.

I don’t make every thread and every topic about Manny. And I could care less if any coach in this program got fired tomorrow
While that is true, I do feel as if you’re a bit stubborn with some of the facts in front of you. I feel comfortable with that 25.

I agree. The clear and obvious answer is to stop supporting this crap and I think we should start by not coming to this site and reading UM related news. I'll stop visiting this site if you do.

Yea because this site gives tons of money to UM . Wow

Advertisement
How many times are you going to say we have a good class?
I said it one ******* time. You’re ruining the board today. All over the place. You’ve been reported, infracted and you keep going I see so we’re just going to do 90% of the other people who also think Manny sucks a favor and take you out so they Can at least enjoy this without you.

Advertisement
Yea because this site gives tons of money to UM . Wow
More traffic to this site = more people finding this site -> more people reading about UM and becoming bigger fans -> more support for program = Manny stays longer. Obvious link man, c'mon.

I said it one ******* time. You’re ruining the board today. All over the place. You’ve been reported, infracted and you keep going I see so we’re just going to do 90% of the other people who also think Manny sucks a favor and take you out so they Can at least enjoy this without you.

Why are you cussing?

When manny starts being a good coach I won’t have anything to say about him. You act like the head coach can’t be held accountable.

Just curious how many likes to dislikes have I gotten since Saturday?

Advertisement
Why are you cussing?

When manny starts being a good coach I won’t have anything to say about him. You act like the head coach can’t be held accountable.

I don’t care if you get likes because you scream that Manny sucks. Agreed - Manny sucks. Can we please enjoy this great signing day without you ****ting on everything and ruining this board?

Advertisement
I don’t care if you get likes because you scream that Manny sucks. Agreed - Manny sucks. Can we please enjoy this great signing day without you ****ting on everything and ruining this board?

I get it you don’t like reality. Fine .

But to answer my question like to dislikes can you give me that number since Saturday or does Andrew give you that capability?

Why are you cussing?

You got mine!

It’s enough already. The constant slurpers are annoying and the constant mopes are miserable and ruin the Board.
100% dead on brother. Theres no reason to pile hump every dam thread. This thread was about any surprise flips which is kind of fun to keep an eye on but this thread turned into pure **** show and that sucks.

I get it you don’t like reality. Fine .

But to answer my question like to dislikes can you give me that number since Saturday or does Andrew give you that capability?
No. I can separate the ****** coach from the fact that we had a good day today notwithstanding that our coach is a coRch. That’s called using logic. Now 2 lawyers have tried to explain logic to you in the same thread and neither of us wants to keep trying.

And no, I don’t have a way to count all of the likes that you got but I’m happy that you have a rabid group of loyal followers.

Advertisement
Back