Now what ?

Advertisement
Everything has been said on the coaching staff. They gotta do better period. Hopefully the young guys start to get playing time during this homestand and we get our swag back. We are 2-3 years away from Bama level but Saban been doing it for a decade + so that should be expected.

There are still some HUGE games on the schedule that can change the perception of the program. Last year we were what the 4th best ACC team? We should be the second best this year.

Win 10-11 games. Get to Charlotte & a New Years 6 bowl and keep growing. The top is where the big boys play at and we aren’t there yet.

Advertisement
Unfortunately we played the one team that is head and shoulder better than every other CFB team this year. OSU, Clemson, OU, do not hold a candle to Bama this year.

Yes, but Bama has a far better offense. Both defenses dominate but Bama has the dynamic QB and wins 27-17.
We don’t know if Bryce Young is dynamic. According to whom…Miami? Clemson’s Qb was suppose to be dynamic too until he taste Georgia’s steel curtain. Elite Defenses usually nullify good Qbs

Advertisement
We don’t know if Bryce Young is dynamic. According to whom…Miami? Clemson’s Qb was suppose to be dynamic too until he taste Georgia’s steel curtain. Elite Defenses usually nullify good Qbs
Yes, agreed, but the UGA QB is a statue. And to be accurate DJ at Clemson is not a dynamic mobile QB at 6-6 250 lbs. He can move around but he’s not a running threat.

Young is a passer first, as was Tua, and no one said he’s Mike Vick. He‘s more mobile than UGAs QB, and I think gives an edge to Bama in that potential matchup.

No one expected them to actually beat Alabama

It's not that big of an ask to look competent and prepared though, which they didn't. They looked lost and scared, just like they have the past three years. How people don't understand this is amazing.

Exactly, we’re the same ****, year over year..

Overhyped Off Season bull**** followed by average on field performance and huge let downs in big games

Miserable team to follow. I pray and pray Manny proves us wrong but I don’t see it

Anybody else see this stat?

Miami has lost 7 out of the last 8 meetings vs AP #1 teams.

Once upon a time it was the opposite of that.

Advertisement
Here is the reality

We have the same defense as last year OBV - baker ran Manny's Defense, Manny did not change it at all,

Diaz is soft, he would have a loosing record as temple if he went there

King is soft - he's not even close to elite - has no passion - can say the same with the whole dam program -

Bubba is average at best, so sad, he thought his name would be in the rafters, what a joke.

we have no alphas besides James and the freshman (Only bright thing we have to look forward to IF we change the whole defense and the way we practice and EVERYTHING lol )

we have no NFL lb's on the team.. **** IDK even know what LB's we have or do we just convert dbs to lb's lol so sad.. striker position is pointless - we need to hit the portall HARDDDD next year for LBS---- real LB's

sad we all care more about this loss then King does

No more hall no more ivey no more Jennings no more steed. I’ve think as fans we’ve seen enough the past 3 years of these guys it’s time to let kam and Williams get burn af safety

Lashlee calls plays conservatively to try and not lose.

Doesn't call plays to win.

Going forward, we cannot afford to run to other teams strengths.

King is a great leader, but after the first quarter - with nothing to lose and everything to gain - I'd much rather see a changeup in QB's - and maybe put a pistolero in - Jake. Without him - we couldn't get the quick passes off - and we still threw interceptions.

It throws opponents off - who have prepared for one, particular QB. Put another in with different skills and thinking - and it makes it harder on a prepared defense to adjust.

We disguise - nothing. I mean - NOTHING.

Advertisement
I try not too over exaggerate with this stuff but I think both Tvd and Garcia can be good. I do think Garcia has potential to be a program changer type. People forget Clemson was recruiting in the top 10-16 range then got a once a decade qb, then won a natty. Once that happens things can change instantly. Landing one program changer at that position can instantly turn a program.
But also their defensive coaching staff and D recruiting was outstanding, and they had great skill players. I don't think these programs are anywhere close to each other but you'd know better than me. And Dabo was willing to put Lawrence out there early because he knew the kid's potential... Is Manny doing that here w/ talented players?

Advertisement
Back