Now what ?

6-7 to 8-3 isn’t improving ? How about waiting to see if we 9-10 , maybe 11 games. That would be three straight years of improving. I know everyone has the answers now and is an expert after one season , I’m just crazy. I like to give a coach three years before I start deciding. I’ve seen a lot of great coaches struggle early and figure things out.
He has this season in entirety, and I’m not bickering. He does get his chance to make this right.

Advertisement
He has this season in entirety, and I’m not bickering. He does get his chance to make this right.
That’s how I see it. But i will say there’s red flags staring us all in the face, that’s just being real. We have two sides to this debate, but like anything the truth is in the middle.

I really didn’t like the tone of Lashlee’s post game interview. It came off as very “blame the player not the scheme”.
I understand that King has some autonomy in the execution of plays but the OC needs to make his job easier by design,
not make our QB the on-the-field OC. I’ll leave it at that.

Now in contrast I really appreciated the transparency and accountability from Coach TRob. There was a little Coach speak but it was well blended with the reality of what happened and the Coach ‘putting it on his chest’. That’s grown man **** to me.
Not only would TRob be a helluva DC, but he could be a **** good Head Coach with the right support one day.
1630974161007.gif

I really didn’t like the tone of Lashlee’s post game interview. It came off as very “blame the player not the scheme”.
I understand that King has some autonomy in the execution of plays but the OC needs to make his job easier by design,
not make our QB the on-the-field OC. I’ll leave it at that.

Now in contrast I really appreciated the transparency and accountability from Coach TRob. There was a little Coach speak but it was well blended with the reality of what happened and the Coach ‘putting it on his chest’. That’s grown man **** to me.
Not only would TRob be a helluva DC, but he could be a **** good Head Coach with the right support one day.
View attachment 153675
Wasn't he a terrible DC in South Carolina?

Advertisement
Back