Note on Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
Absolutely, I was just speaking at wr. I think we only take 2 wrs with Payton and Ladson. We may take 3 in Dunmore, but I think we are going to try to take close to 7 DL. I'll be happy with Dbs if we sign Stevenson, Sanguitti, and Richards

Saw a clip of Dunmore making Akeem Dent look silly the other night. You make room for a kid like him, keep stacking chips.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sad to say but sounds like richards brother might be a diva too in based on the things he say in interviews tbh in this class, loves the recruiting process too much. Lucas, Richards at the top of that list
But there's also a difference in loving the recruiting process and straight up selling your services to the highest bidder.

You can like the recruiting process/attention and take all your visits before you commit. Its like comparing TC and PS2 to Josh Jobe. Clearly different recruitments, and I'd rather someone do what TC/PS2 did than what Jobe did, which is clearly get payed.

But there's also a difference in loving the recruiting process and straight up selling your services to the highest bidder.

You can like the recruiting process/attention and take all your visits before you commit. Its like comparing TC and PS2 to Josh Jobe. Clearly different recruitments, and I'd rather someone do what TC/PS2 did than what Jobe did, which is clearly get payed.
Yeah he’s much rather in the tc/ps2 camp than jobe. But we will land him I think. He clearly loves the attention though

Advertisement
Landing a top 10 player this early is huge. Especially if Payton takes on the ambassador role like a Lingard last year.

Dunmore reminds me Elijah Moore with his route running but Dunmore is 6'3 instead of 5'9. Offer that man already CMR! Ladson/Payton/Dunmore would be an insane haul. I like Fuller and think he would fit in fine but we need blue chip guys.

Advertisement
Sounds like Dunmore wants to be here, need to offer him soon
imo if we accept Dunmore's commitment it would mean we are dropping Breion Fuller.

I don't see us taking 4 WRs in this class unless 3 things happen. 1. they are 100% sure Ahmmon Richards is leaving, 2. Deejay Dallas will be a full time RB (or DB I guess), 3. And we only take 1 TE.
Otherwise it just doesn't make sense to take more than 3 WRs. And Ladson and Payton will have commtable offers until NSD.

Advertisement
Back