Note on Jeremiah Payton

Only lost Josh Jobe last cycle of guys who committed to us, just ridiculous man smh

Please refer to the player only by his adopted name, Judas Choad. His mother's diseased cvnt may have birthed him as Joshua Jobe, but his *****-like demeanor and lack of integrity earned him the name Judas Choad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why what is going on with Clemson is he from SC originally??

Clemson has also been making in-roads in the Jax area for eons (CJ Spiller among others) so it's no surprise Clemson has a presence there. And oh yeah, they're pretty fuggin good.

I love this kid. He lined up as QB and ran the RPO effortlessly. Has fantastic moves in the box and great vision. Love his potential.

Advertisement
Hypothetically speaking, if you get Payton & Ladson, are you good with just those two as your 2019 WR class? And I don't mean "just" as far as ability, I mean just as far as quantity.

Advertisement
Why? It's February 2018. Please answer the question. I'm not trying to be a ****, just want to know why the urgency.

Go Canes!
Here was the timeline of our commits last year: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/class-of-2018-updated-as-of-2-7-18.86628/
02/09/17 Lorenzo Lingard Commits - 5 Star
02/14/17 Nesta Silvera Commits - 3 Star
02/18/17 Randy Russell Commits - 3 Star
02/18/17 Camron Davis Commits - 4 Star
02/25/17 Artur Sitkowski Commits - 4 Star
03/01/17 Brian Hightower Commits - 4 Star
03/27/17 Mark Pope Commits - 4 Star (1)
03/27/17 Gurvan Hall Commits - 4 Star (1)

From Feb - March we got like our 5 best commits between February and March last year with Lingard, Nesta, Hightower, Pope, and hall. And Cleveland Reed, Brevin Jordan, Will Mallory, and Rousseau committed in April.

Why? It's February 2018. Please answer the question. I'm not trying to be a ****, just want to know why the urgency.

Go Canes!
Its always harder to loose a commit compared to loosing out on a player that you are "in the mix" for. Better chance of keeping him if he is commited.

We have had a lot better success with offensive players committing and sticking coming here so personally not too worried about him if he commits.

Advertisement
Here was the timeline of our commits last year: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/class-of-2018-updated-as-of-2-7-18.86628/
02/09/17 Lorenzo Lingard Commits - 5 Star
02/14/17 Nesta Silvera Commits - 3 Star
02/18/17 Randy Russell Commits - 3 Star
02/18/17 Camron Davis Commits - 4 Star
02/25/17 Artur Sitkowski Commits - 4 Star
03/01/17 Brian Hightower Commits - 4 Star
03/27/17 Mark Pope Commits - 4 Star (1)
03/27/17 Gurvan Hall Commits - 4 Star (1)

From Feb - March we got like our 5 best commits between February and March last year with Lingard, Nesta, Hightower, Pope, and hall. And Cleveland Reed, Brevin Jordan, Will Mallory, and Rousseau committed in April.

Timeline suggests we also lost out on Russell and Sitkowski. Come to think of it’s more than worth it to lose out on Judas Choad if it means not signing those two, lol.

Advertisement
Dont think we back out of Fuller and I really want Ladson and Payton so we might have to stick with 3.
I mean taking 3 WRs in 2019 won't be bad. I just think the plan should be to take 2. Ladson and Payton are takes no matter what. If Brieon Fuller or like Dunmore end up being graded as takes, I can easily see one or both of them being in this class. But looking at the future elligibility chart 2-3 is the target...3 might be better, but I don't think its ideal when we need to add so many defensive players next class. we have a max of 28 scholarships available for 2019, but imo are more likely to just use 25, in which case Offense should have like 10 to work with, and the rest NEEDS to go to defense.

Advertisement
Back