Note on Jeremiah Payton

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Staff member
I have a strong feeling that a commitment from Payton could come this week. He will be on this week with his parents. Sources close to Payton have told me that Miami has been in the lead for a very long time in his recruitment and they wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the trigger this week and commits to Miami.

But will he stick if Clemson comes calling? You think we've built a big enough lead to fend off other suitors?

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Staff member
But will he stick if Clemson comes calling? You think we've built a big enough lead to fend off other suitors?
That's a great question that i cannot answer because recruiting is a very weird game. Anything can happen.

That's a great question that i cannot answer because recruiting is a very weird game. Anything can happen.
ok, well one more question. What's up with the Trinity Christian 20' DB Fred Davis? Seems like a stud and we need him in this loaded 20' class.

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Staff member
ok, well one more question. What's up with the Trinity Christian 20' DB Fred Davis? Seems like a stud and we need him in this loaded 20' class.
He's interested in Miami. Hartley is his area recruiter so that should tell you something.

Ver

Senior
We need a big dog to commit right now

Would be a very solid addition to our WR corps.

Need to get Ladson on board, too.

I have a strong feeling that a commitment from Payton could come this week. He will be on this week with his parents. Sources close to Payton have told me that Miami has been in the lead for a very long time in his recruitment and they wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the trigger this week and commits to Miami.

JMG

Sophomore
Payton would be a huge cornerstone of the class if we got him.

I could see him ending up as the class ambassador.

Hope he pulls the trigger....that man Hartley a problem on the trail!!

on CAMPUS?!

Just proofread once. You are supposed to be a sports writer...

canespr

Redshirt Freshman
Marrero, who do you think can be this class ambassador like Lingard was? we need a stud like that to get on the board early.

JMG

Sophomore
I think he said he covets a Clemson offer.
Why what is going on with Clemson is he from SC originally??

I don’t think he’ll end up at Clemson though. They’re loaded at WR.

Canez1

Freshman
This is my favorite recruit of this class. Kid is a beast.

How many actual commits did we lose last cycle? You guys act like sissies.