Note on Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
I’ll take that trade all day. I think Fuller might not be in the class

The receiver group needs to be made up of Payton, Ladson, Dunmore. Really need to only take 2 but can stretch it with 3 in Dunmore. Because numbers wise we possibly could lose 4 receivers this season in richards(if he has an amazing season), dayall Harris, cager and langham
Where’s Cager going?

Advertisement
Were not going to lose Richards because of position, DB is his money position. 1st round talent.

Advertisement
For some reason I feel like Dunmore is somewhat insulted because he doesn't have an offer, but it doesn't mean he is going to jump on one if he does get it. Obviously may be wrong.

Sad to say but sounds like richards brother might be a diva too in based on the things he say in interviews tbh in this class, loves the recruiting process too much. Lucas, Richards at the top of that list

“Their fans show a lot of energy, they showed a lot of passion,” Richards said. “It’s definitely either one or two (for the best atmosphere). I’ve been to Miami-Virginia Tech and that was kind of electric. But it feels different going to an SEC school.”
https://247sports.com/Article/No-5-...eady-has-visited-Auburn-three-times-115065789

Advertisement
lmao so do we hope that ahmmon has a good but not great year that way he will still be here for 2019 and get his brother?

(not serious question)

“Their fans show a lot of energy, they showed a lot of passion,” Richards said. “It’s definitely either one or two (for the best atmosphere). I’ve been to Miami-Virginia Tech and that was kind of electric. But it feels different going to an SEC school.”
https://247sports.com/Article/No-5-...eady-has-visited-Auburn-three-times-115065789

Just because a kid is interested in other schools doesn't make him a diva.

And good lord our fanbase is still so Goldenized. We can beat out any school for a kid, unless he's just being bought. And Mark Richards isn't going to be playing the bag game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back