Not Again AQM?

Advertisement
This is me at every f'king AG decision
proxy.php

https://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1795637

I'm hoping nothing major, but from this article the DL Depth Chart as of 8-25-2015:
1st Team: Trent Harris, Heurtelou, Jenkins and Kamalu
2nd Team: Chad, Norton, Moten and DJack

I'm dying if that is the 1st team. When most teams are trying to put as much speed on defense as possible, Golden and D'O start 3 DTs and Trent Harris.
This **** is going to sink fast.

One of our best defensive players...
I don't see the mystery, but we are dealing with Al and Doritos ( the gaws group)

Based on potential? I don't recall him having that much of impact the games he was in when he first arrived.

Advertisement

I'm hoping nothing major, but from this article the DL Depth Chart as of 8-25-2015:

What about Al-Quadin Muhammad, the 6-foot-4, 260-pound redshirt sophomore who is expected by many to start? According to Canesport, he lined up “essentially as a scout team quarterback in the simulated offensive backfield” as the first two units practiced.

Muhammad said he’s “getting the same reps I get every day, the same reps everybody gets. … I think I’m working in pretty good. We’re all just getting better as a unit and working towards winning the Coastal.”

What role will be play on this team?

“My role is developing a lot,” he said. “Which is helping my teammates win the Coastal.”

Last edited:

What about Al-Quadin Muhammad, the 6-foot-4, 260-pound redshirt sophomore who is expected by many to start? According to Canesport, he lined up “essentially as a scout team quarterback in the simulated offensive backfield” as the first two units practiced.

Muhammad said he’s “getting the same reps I get every day, the same reps everybody gets. … I think I’m working in pretty good. We’re all just getting better as a unit and working towards winning the Coastal.”

“My role is developing a lot,” he said. “Which is helping my teammates win the Coastal.”

McDermott said he’s still planning to win a starting job on Sept. 5.

“It’s very important to me, but also I understand that coach is going to put the best person out there, and the [best] team,” he said. “If that’s not me, that means I’ve got to work harder. If I don’t work harder, that’s my fault.”

Jesus, how big is Cookman's QB?

Advertisement

McDermott said he’s still planning to win a starting job on Sept. 5.

“It’s very important to me, but also I understand that coach is going to put the best person out there, and the [best] team,” he said. “If that’s not me, that means I’ve got to work harder. If I don’t work harder, that’s my fault.”

But isn't Gray Crow coming back to run the scout team?

Man, if CIA interrogators could waterboard Golden, they could right a new manual on dealing with delusional, irrational and stupid.

Seriously....and I mean this with all due respect (in my Ricky Bobby's voice) this program is going to high ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's all freak out about a premature depth chart list.

Now that we've all freaked out, why am I not surprised some have already crowned this guy.

Advertisement
Back