Not Again AQM?

Even if this turns out to be nothing, I still can't help but shake my head at you mouth breathers who defend Golden.

Big difference between defending Golden and pointing out the amazing idiocy and girlish whining of the posters.

Not when it comes from a chronic Al defender or a member of his family.

Neither of which I've seen here. Idiots seem to think that NOT attributing everything on earth that has ever gone wrong to Golden equals being a Golden fan.

Advertisement
There was also a video posted of some assistant A.D. fielding a kick. Does that mean he's our new returner?

[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: Golden, asked who is emerging at rush end: "It's hard to say anyone's had a better camp than Trent [Harris]."

I think that 1st string/2nd string has more to do with passing downs vs rushing downs.

The 2nd string seems like a 3rd down package, and it seems like DJax has AQMs spot but unlikely he keeps it.

A real 3-4 D has three 300 pound players on the line. Thats what the first team looks like.

Advertisement
It's fun to watch the feqgits, who have their tongues buried in Folden's colon, trying to characterize their homosexual proclivity toward Folden as stern educated voices of reason.

As they tongue out every fecal fragment like **** eating Dysons, they screech in a high pitch wail, "Stop being whiny girls! AQM prancing around as a scout team QB means nothing! Trust Al!" They are somehow the steely eyed square jawed voices of masculinity and strength as they inhale another guy's buttjuice.

Thats funny because everytime Al has A ****** idea you rimjobs are the first ones with **** eating grins racing to social media like a bunch of **** starved hs girls. I will refer to you as human centipedes from now on because all you do is eat **** and talk ****.

why are you moping? you must be f(a)gs lil f(a)(ggot)

It's fun to watch the feqgits, who have their tongues buried in Folden's colon, trying to characterize their homosexual proclivity toward Folden as stern educated voices of reason.

As they tongue out every fecal fragment like **** eating Dysons, they screech in a high pitch wail, "Stop being whiny girls! AQM prancing around as a scout team QB means nothing! Trust Al!" They are somehow the steely eyed square jawed voices of masculinity and strength as they inhale another guy's buttjuice.

Thats funny because everytime Al has A ****ty idea you rimjobs are the first ones with **** eating grins racing to social media like a bunch of **** starved hs girls. I will refer to you as human centipedes from now on because all you do is eat **** and talk ****.

If you're going to talk **** at least be good at it. Is that you paul williams?

I bet the CIA has a satellite trained on our practices every day to get some laughs
Going to use it as training film for what to expect out of the French in the next war. Soft, passive, retreating defense with surrender by general staff, who will start blaming the troops immediately, shortly thereafter. Heck, had it not been for a few unarmed Americans passing through on vacation, that one raghead on the train might have taken Paris by himself.

"Americans" and trained US military personnel as in train marshals, special ops operatives... Why call out the French? According to your reasoning, Americans were soft and passive, so, didn't hood raghead Dylann Roof take over Charlotte and nine people by himself

Advertisement
I can't believe any sane person would put a lot of stock into depth charts these coaches release. Remember when Earl Moore was 1st team? How often did he play again? If AQM is not getting a lot of playing time when the season starts, then that's cause for legitimate complaint and concern. But these dumb depth charts? Probably just another idiotic motivational ploy. Whatever it is, it's not a big deal.

[]_[] swag;2264509 said:
[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: Golden, asked who is emerging at rush end: "It's hard to say anyone's had a better camp than Trent [Harris]."

gonna be a long year, gents.

Why is everyone so down on Trent Harris? He was a pretty highly rated recruit, not some Golden special

True, kid had great numbers in HS. Personally thought he played okay for a freshman last year.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2264509 said:

Why is everyone so down on Trent Harris? He was a pretty highly rated recruit, not some Golden special

Exactly. The need to attack everything is just plain stupid. Trent Harris was a top-notch recruit that was wanted by a lot of top programs. He also showed flashes as a true freshman last year, and from all accounts has done great in camp and scrimmages.

[]_[] swag;2264509 said:

Exactly. The need to attack everything is just plain stupid. Trent Harris was a top-notch recruit that was wanted by a lot of top programs. He also showed flashes as a true freshman last year, and from all accounts has done great in camp and scrimmages.

Not attacking the kid but did you watch him at all last year? He may turn into a great rusher but I'm pretty sure it's not going to be this year. My point is, if Harris is the bright spot, that's more of a reflection of everyone else than Trent.

Then again, I'm quote parsing.

All this wasted energy on questions we will have definitive answers to in a month. Take a breath and enjoy working on your fantasy draft.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2264509 said:

Not attacking the kid but did you watch him at all last year? He may turn into a great rusher but I'm pretty sure it's not going to be this year. My point is, if Harris is the bright spot, that's more of a reflection of everyone else than Trent.

I could definitely see Golden playing Trent a lot of 1st downs, and Quan on more passing downs for his ability to get to the QB

[]_[] swag;2264509 said:

As a true freshman, with no experience and less strength, he did a decent job. He was a top national recruit (#133 in the ESPN 300) with offers from major programs. He has been continually praised during the offseason, training camp, and scrimmages. I just don't see why him being singled out would in any way indicate anything negative about anyone else on the team. He has all the makings to be a top-notch player.

Golden and Donut makes us all paranoid. We can't trust them to do anything that makes the team better or that makes even the slightest football sense. So if someone goes off the grid on a post, know that they have been subjected to Al's football psychological testing. I better get off the CIA is spying on me.

Thats funny because everytime Al has A ****ty idea you rimjobs are the first ones with **** eating grins racing to social media like a bunch of **** starved hs girls. I will refer to you as human centipedes from now on because all you do is eat **** and talk ****.

If you're going to talk **** at least be good at it. Is that you paul williams?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Advertisement
Back