Not Again AQM?

Advertisement
Truth is, I'm not worried about AQM. A little concerned about an internal only depth chart released on Sunday, no practice on Monday (I think) and no Gus or explanation at Tuesdays practice. Maybe this has been covered already, if so sorry

So hold up, you're telling me that AQM in on the scout team playing qb? **** nah, I don't believe that chit.

Advertisement
This is a genius move by Gorlden. He is truly thinking outside the box.

What better way for AQM to become a better pass rusher than to put him in the shoes of his target? Let him truly understand the mindset of his quarry by becoming it. To sack the QB one must become one with the QB. It's the old "walk a mile in his shoes" mentality that has been sorely missing here since Butch left.

This plus a healthy dose of the ***** gauntlet and AQM is guaranteed a 20 sack season.

It's ground breaking, cutting edge stuff really. Gorlden just gets it.

Golden is an innovator guysm..he's just trying to let everyone have fun, word on the bloo lot is that the person who wins the most fun points in practice gets to be in the front of the ice cream truck line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Video of AQM playing scout team QB would be priceless, somebody get on top of that parking deck

I bet the CIA has a satellite trained on our practices every day to get some laughs

Advertisement
It's fun to watch the feqgits, who have their tongues buried in Folden's colon, trying to characterize their homosexual proclivity toward Folden as stern educated voices of reason.

As they tongue out every fecal fragment like **** eating Dysons, they screech in a high pitch wail, "Stop being whiny girls! AQM prancing around as a scout team QB means nothing! Trust Al!" They are somehow the steely eyed square jawed voices of masculinity and strength as they inhale another guy's buttjuice.

It's fun to watch the feqgits, who have their tongues buried in Folden's colon, trying to characterize their homosexual proclivity toward Folden as stern educated voices of reason.

As they tongue out every fecal fragment like **** eating Dysons, they screech in a high pitch wail, "Stop being whiny girls! AQM prancing around as a scout team QB means nothing! Trust Al!" They are somehow the steely eyed square jawed voices of masculinity and strength as they inhale another guy's buttjuice.

Thats funny because everytime Al has A ****** idea you rimjobs are the first ones with **** eating grins racing to social media like a bunch of **** starved hs girls. I will refer to you as human centipedes from now on because all you do is eat **** and talk ****.

I bet the CIA has a satellite trained on our practices every day to get some laughs

Going to use it as training film for what to expect out of the French in the next war. Soft, passive, retreating defense with surrender by general staff, who will start blaming the troops immediately, shortly thereafter. Heck, had it not been for a few unarmed Americans passing through on vacation, that one raghead on the train might have taken Paris by himself.

Advertisement
Back