Not Again AQM?

Advertisement
August 25, 2015

Mystery man: Al-Quadin Muhammad

CaneSport.com Staff

DE Al-Quadin Muhammad's role on this team remains unclear, and perhaps today's practice made it even more of a mystery just how he'll be used in the coming weeks and months.

One of our best defensive players...
I don't see the mystery, but we are dealing with Al and Doritos ( the gaws group)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read the article. It was a bit confusing, not gonna lie. AQM hanging with the scout team. I just don't know how much we can really put into these articles from reporters watching 15 minutes of a couple hour long practice. If you watch the videos they post from these practices, you can see just how little of actual practice they're allowed to observe.

If we don't see AQM in the first 2 games, then it's a story. I wouldn't make anything out of a couple minutes of media observation at one practice.

Advertisement
Nothing to see here. Makes perfect sense that our most talented DE is on the scout team. All you anti-Golden guys are just making stuff up.

Advertisement
Trent Harris being on the first team with Chad, AQM, and Jackson as backups...

No words.

Not this again

AQM gets in a fight with another player on the team...gets suspended for the season, and is Golden Enemy #1 when he returns

All the while, up in Trailerhassee, Dalvin Cook goes to court for punching a drunk chick...is at practice the next day running with the 1s

You can't make this **** up

Advertisement
Back