Noles In Trouble

Norvell said this morning he has been reaching out to approx 30 schools/coaches each week trying to establish a relationship. COVID has hampered this for him and his staff in that he hasn’t met many people in person.
Kidding aside, I do imagine that this has probably hampered him and any other first year coach.

Although imagine trying to be a first year head coach in a conference that has shut down football for 2020. How do you establish relationships with HS coaches whose own programs are also on hiatus in some cases, and no one knows when football will return?

Advertisement
Florida State recruited at replacement levels for wide receivers. Miami didn't in 2004-2006. We were more equipped to run a Paul Johnson offense than a traditional Hurricanes offense by 2006, with punters and cornerbacks being converted to wide receivers to make ends meet. We were down to 3 or 4 traditional, scholarship wide receivers by mid-point of that 2006 season. And it's not surprise we won 1 game the rest of the way.
Yeah forgot about the brian monroe era. At wr! And the glory days of romeo davis, glenn cook!

Advertisement
Thye have multiple guys on that defense that would start here. Their dts are pretty stout...they have loaded up on 4-5 star dbs...and have depth there and a n early round striker type.

Their offense ifs void of talent to me....not their defense
Would be shocked if they are a top 50 D when it is all said and done. Not buying the hype. We should eat. 30+ points.

For those laughing at FSU, do y'all really know what happened, coach norvell is a seasoned headcoach, and actually that seems in line with a normal regime change srimmage where their defense is already way ahead of their offense, but for 2 straights years in a row here, our defense keeps being behind our offense in game 1 scrimmages, which means our d-co is a slow thinker.

I'd rather here what coach norvell is saying than to hear the non-sense praise coach diaz keeps spewing and than come game time the offense looks like trash. Just think, last coach diaz was singing the praises of coach enos saying how great a teacher he was and this and that, so as far as I'm concerned, coach norvell is starting off with the normal way rebuilds take place, coach diaz, praise all spring, praise during weekly practices and than look like dog doo-doo on offense come game time.

Seems to me coach norvell like I said out the gate understands how to build a program from the ground up the way he wants it to look, coach diaz can only talk about it, but has never done it. Him saying he's going to use the same approach to the offensive side of the ball as the headcoach like he did when he became the d-co here obviously didn't work. I'm trying to figure what leg does a 6 & 7 coach diaz has to and on over Fsu. Don't get caught slippin, y'all ****'s happy at the wrong **** and are easily fooled.

Coaches use these as motivation as well. I was actually pretty concerned last year when Blake Baker was in awe of our D about every interview. I think it had More to do with him coaching this many guys at this type of caliber than anything. I’d like to see Diaz push for more perfection than congratulate all the time. You would think Bama lost every week after their post games when Saban talks.

I see somebody understands football, we got alot of clueless folks in here laughing at scrimmage results, I expect Fsu's defense to look significantly improved because the talent over their will be deployed much better than that 3-4 garbage barnett was trying to run, when tag hired him as their d-co, I knew immediately FSU wasn't gone be ****. They going back to their roots just like we did 4 years ago, and don't be fooled, FSU got talent on offense, they just had an o-line coach that wasn't going to work well with that trash *** lethal simplicity bullshat tag kept running.

One things for certain, norvell came in and got fooled thinking trailerhassee was the same as Memphis, while the rednecks outside the campus are similar, he realized quick, these Florida Boys are different, what redneck traits he picked up along the way, can't bring em their, guys not gone have it, better keep it strictly football, if he does that, like redneck dabo, he'll have a chance to be successful before he starts revealing his true colors even more, how he thought he was gone get away with that type of like tells you what type of person he is, but as a football coach, nothing coach diaz has done can hold a candle to what norvell has accomplished. I still don't understand all the bullshat praise coach has gotten from alot of imbeciles trying to manufacture and pretend that somehow coach diaz has "revolutionized" college football on the way he's been going about the "transfer portal" a headcoach with a sub .500 record shouldn't be doing all that talking, coach diaz again needs to STFU, he to is to easily impressed with mediocre ****, and that's never a good sign when it comes to being a headcoach.

For those laughing at FSU, do y'all really know what happened, coach norvell is a seasoned headcoach, and actually that seems in line with a normal regime change srimmage where their defense is already way ahead of their offense, but for 2 straights years in a row here, our defense keeps being behind our offense in game 1 scrimmages, which means our d-co is a slow thinker.

I'd rather here what coach norvell is saying than to hear the non-sense praise coach diaz keeps spewing and than come game time the offense looks like trash. Just think, last coach diaz was singing the praises of coach enos saying how great a teacher he was and this and that, so as far as I'm concerned, coach norvell is starting off with the normal way rebuilds take place, coach diaz, praise all spring, praise during weekly practices and than look like dog doo-doo on offense come game time.

Seems to me coach norvell like I said out the gate understands how to build a program from the ground up the way he wants it to look, coach diaz can only talk about it, but has never done it. Him saying he's going to use the same approach to the offensive side of the ball as the headcoach like he did when he became the d-co here obviously didn't work. I'm trying to figure what leg does a 6 & 7 coach diaz has to and on over Fsu. Don't get caught slippin, y'all ****'s happy at the wrong **** and are easily fooled.

Please get the FVCK out of here with your Norvell-sucking mouth.

"Seasoned head coach"? WTF, Norvell has been a head coach since the good old days of...2016...so he's got a massive head start of three whole years on Manny, and this Norvell is the guy you're giving a rim-job to?

Stop trolling us with this Norvell nonsense.

Advertisement

lucious lyon wtf GIF

I see somebody understands football, we got alot of clueless folks in here laughing at scrimmage results, I expect Fsu's defense to look significantly improved because the talent over their will be deployed much better than that 3-4 garbage barnett was trying to run, when tag hired him as their d-co, I knew immediately FSU wasn't gone be ****. They going back to their roots just like we did 4 years ago, and don't be fooled, FSU got talent on offense, they just had an o-line coach that wasn't going to work well with that trash *** lethal simplicity bullshat tag kept running.

One things for certain, norvell came in and got fooled thinking trailerhassee was the same as Memphis, while the rednecks outside the campus are similar, he realized quick, these Florida Boys are different, what redneck traits he picked up along the way, can't bring em their, guys not gone have it, better keep it strictly football, if he does that, like redneck dabo, he'll have a chance to be successful before he starts revealing his true colors even more, how he thought he was gone get away with that type of like tells you what type of person he is, but as a football coach, nothing coach diaz has done can hold a candle to what norvell has accomplished. I still don't understand all the bullshat praise coach has gotten from alot of imbeciles trying to manufacture and pretend that somehow coach diaz has "revolutionized" college football on the way he's been going about the "transfer portal" a headcoach with a sub .500 record shouldn't be doing all that talking, coach diaz again needs to STFU, he to is to easily impressed with mediocre ****, and that's never a good sign when it comes to being a headcoach.
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Preston Williams was supposed to be a Cane, and he flipped at the last moment to FSU and opened the slot of George Robinson. When I compare the fact that we took two wide receivers in two years, versus the recruiting volume now I just shake my head. I can't believe that we could not flip at least a three star wide receiver from somewhere else in the country.

Quarterback recruiting was even more dismal in 2005 and 2006.

Steagell? Wasn't that the guy from Arkansas we got at the 11th hour and 55th minute?

Please get the FVCK out of here with your Norvell-sucking mouth.

"Seasoned head coach"? WTF, Norvell has been a head coach since the good old days of...2016...so he's got a massive head start of three whole years on Manny, and this Norvell is the guy you're giving a rim-job to?

Stop trolling us with this Norvell nonsense.
Bytch is he a championship level headcoach, in his 4 years of coaching, how many times did he get Memphis to the championship game at the level he was coach at. Let's see what coach diaz accomplishes in his 1st two years of if their is football again!

Advertisement

DB654A82-079C-4CD5-BE27-35736C621460.gif

Man what an interesting hill to go all in and die on 🧐😭

The running back they had starting in that scrimmage wouldn’t even be recruited by us. Ever!
Like in the last 40 years we would never have a dude like that at the position.

Advertisement

Seasoned head coach Mike Norvell has been a head coach for exactly three more years than Manny Diaz. He hasn't even achieved room temperature my friend.

Seasoned head coach Mike Norvell has been a head coach for exactly three more years than Manny Diaz. He hasn't even achieved room temperature my friend.
Don’t bother. That dude is never right. He posts novels of gibberish and he’s literally always wrong. About everything.

Calvin quoting Mizcane is like when your alcoholic uncle starts telling you about the Illuminati video he watched on facebook live.

Advertisement
Back