Noles In Trouble

Bytch is he a championship level headcoach, in his 4 years of coaching, how many times did he get Memphis to the championship game at the level he was coach at. Let's see what coach diaz accomplishes in his 1st two years of if their is football again!

Are you smoking crack? Championship level head coach? HE WON THE A.A.C. ONCE. One time. The A ******* A C.

I can't believe that some idiot is in here making Norvell Da Gawd.

Advertisement
Steagell? Wasn't that the guy from Arkansas we got at the 11th hour and 55th minute?
2002: Marc Guillon (4 stars)
2003: Kyle Wright (5 stars)
2004: Kirby Freeman (4 stars)
2005: None
2006: Daniel Stegall (3 stars), who left Miami four months later after signing a contract with the New York Mets

Calvin quoting Mizcane is like when your alcoholic uncle starts telling you about the Illuminati video he watched on facebook live.
I think if you were sober, you'd easily come to realize the majority of the people on this board don't know WTF they talking about or WTF to get excited about, you maybe be the DNS clubs alderman.

Are you smoking crack? Championship level head coach? HE WON THE A.A.C. ONCE. One time. The A ******* A C.

I can't believe that some idiot is in here making Norvell Da Gawd.
Who cares what league it was, he won the championship, but don't forget to mention he got their(to the championship game)3 out of 4 years, in the meantime coach diaz is presiding over a team that put up a grand total of 17points against Centra Michigan, lost to F.i.u. and La-Tech and you seriously on here trying to down play norvell's accomplishments, you are part of the problem with these new Cane bandwagon fans, have no clue what Greatness looks like or how to get their!

Advertisement
Who cares what league it was, he won the championship, but don't forget to mention he got their(to the championship game)3 out of 4 years, in the meantime coach diaz is presiding over a team that put up a grand total of 17points against Centra Michigan, lost to F.i.u. and La-Tech and you seriously on here trying to down play norvell's accomplishments, you are part of the problem with these new Cane bandwagon fans, have no clue what Greatness looks like or how to get their!
I thought the committee likes us more now than F$U?

For those laughing at FSU, do y'all really know what happened, coach norvell is a seasoned headcoach, and actually that seems in line with a normal regime change srimmage where their defense is already way ahead of their offense, but for 2 straights years in a row here, our defense keeps being behind our offense in game 1 scrimmages, which means our d-co is a slow thinker.

I'd rather here what coach norvell is saying than to hear the non-sense praise coach diaz keeps spewing and than come game time the offense looks like trash. Just think, last coach diaz was singing the praises of coach enos saying how great a teacher he was and this and that, so as far as I'm concerned, coach norvell is starting off with the normal way rebuilds take place, coach diaz, praise all spring, praise during weekly practices and than look like dog doo-doo on offense come game time.

Seems to me coach norvell like I said out the gate understands how to build a program from the ground up the way he wants it to look, coach diaz can only talk about it, but has never done it. Him saying he's going to use the same approach to the offensive side of the ball as the headcoach like he did when he became the d-co here obviously didn't work. I'm trying to figure what leg does a 6 & 7 coach diaz has to and on over Fsu. Don't get caught slippin, y'all ****'s happy at the wrong **** and are easily fooled

When has our offense ever beaten our defense in the first scrimmage since Diaz as been here?

Advertisement
2002: Marc Guillon (4 stars)
2003: Kyle Wright (5 stars)
2004: Kirby Freeman (4 stars)
2005: None
2006: Daniel Stegall (3 stars), who left Miami four months later after signing a contract with the New York Mets

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Mikes first coaching season took a 9-4 Justin Fuente team and went 8-5 culminating with a boat race loss against Western Kentucky in the bowl. Youre the dude who's lap mikes head was in for hours copping them rows huh

2004, we got 5-star Lance Leggett, so I'll give Coker a pass for that year.

But in 2005, after only taking a 5-star and a 2-star in 2004...WE TOOK NOBODY (Fred Rouse went to F$U).

Then in 2006, we took 4-star Sam Shields...and 2-star George "Hands of Stone" Robinson, who Dade "insiders" tried to convince me was the best WR in Dade County that year (for the record, Antonio Brown had terrible grades, and Preston Prettyhair went to F$U).

Good lord, what a disaster.

Think about this. For a 3-year period, for wide receivers, we took a kid from Texas (Leggett) and a kid from Sarasota (Shields), and the best we could manage from SoFla was at a 2-star level.
Leggett had no business being a 5*....And after Willie Williams Decapitated him in a practice...that was literally the end of it....

Advertisement
It’s incredible how with the two coaches in jortsville and tallnasty we will continue to win the offseason and win the battle of recruiting running backs.

When has our offense ever beaten our defense in the first scrimmage since Diaz as been here?
It hasn't until 2020. I'm telling you, this guy literally just makes **** up. Then he'll go on a 7 paragraph diatribe about how real Miami fans suck off FSU's coach and anybody who doesn't isn't a real fan or doesn't know anything.

Advertisement
I thought the committee likes us more now than F$U?
The committee does what's best for the community and if coach diaz wants to participate, UM will start benefitting again, but right now his biggest benefit has been covid, forced alot of the fella's to stay home on common sense!

Last year and this year since he's been the headcoach and the last year brad kaaya was here when he was the d-co, when did you start following UM football!

The committee does what's best for the community and if coach diaz wants to participate, UM will start benefitting again, but right now his biggest benefit has been covid, forced alot of the fella's to stay home on common sense!
You don’t think Manny’s done better than Norvell in “Supporting the Community”? He hired Telly, he spoke out quickly in the Floyd situation.

I mean, if you want to call Norvell a better head coach based on football reasons you have, ok, but Norvell shouldn’t get any praise from the Committee ahead of Manny.

Mikes first coaching season took a 9-4 Justin Fuente team and went 8-5 culminating with a boat race loss against Western Kentucky in the bowl. Youre the dude who's lap mikes head was in for hours copping them rows huh
I'm not sure WTF you talking about, but you sound like a clown, you want to talk about his 1st year as if it was some type of major failure because he lost around 1 game more than the previous years coach who had been their 4years, why don't you finish telling the rest of the story and what happened over the next 3 years, are you an imbecile, who had the better coaching record at Memphis, justin or norvell, it's not even close.

Alot of you like to do that hoe **** and try and leave out and dispute facts to try and justify y'all soft *** feelings/emotions. This is about reality, coach diaz is a 6 & 7 headcoach period. The best headcoach on the team is coach rumph, while coach diaz is over in interviews for years now talking about guys getting down in their feelings, WTF, nobody needs to hear that ****, mess round and let coach rumph get in charge of UM, but anyway, you don't understand, you haveca hard time with facts!

Advertisement
Back