Noles In Trouble

PhillDaCane

Phill From Da Dale
490A7493-0361-4A4F-9086-544A1F819045.jpeg
****NOLES in TROUBLE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I swear, I just want to play these clowns and whoop their ***. I don’t care if COVID takes the rest of the season, afterwards. Just give me the Noles and allow us to provide them a *** whooping they have had coming. I need 4 in a row.

I swear, I just want to play these clowns and whoop their ***. I don’t care if COVID takes the rest of the season, afterwards. Just give me the Noles and allow us to provide them a *** whooping they have had coming. I need 4 in a row.
The best thing for us would be if covid took the rest of the season after we blow them out. That would allow us to show recruits an explosive offense and still leave King, Phillips, Bolden, and maybe even Williams and Roche without enough film to go to the NFL. They will be more likely to come back and be on the team for next year.

Advertisement
Being that this isn't Nole Tears thread, I'll say that their defense could be decent this year. They've recruited well at the secondary even during the Willie abomination. Rice and Gainer are a little above average LB's and Fabian Lovette the transfer from MIss. State will help draw some attention of Marv. Wilson.

I still think we should handedly beat them this year by a larger margin than last year. No real reason our defense should give up more than 10-13pts max.

Coaches use these as motivation as well. I was actually pretty concerned last year when Blake Baker was in awe of our D about every interview. I think it had More to do with him coaching this many guys at this type of caliber than anything. I’d like to see Diaz push for more perfection than congratulate all the time. You would think Bama lost every week after their post games when Saban talks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back