Nobody seems to want to mention [Mario's 2 losses to Utah... again]

Status
Not open for further replies.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚bruh did u just randomly think of this??? This the most random **** ever im dyin laughing

Advertisement
But, Iโ€™ll go ahead and be the bad guy. I believe Mario will succeed at Miami, he kinda gives me Butch Davis vibes actually. But no one wants to discuss those 2 terrible losses to Utah, I heard people make up excuses saying oh he was on the way out, I call bs. Not saying thatโ€™s who he is but what about those bad losses, whatโ€™s you guys take on those?
Congratulations on your recent ***** transplant

But, Iโ€™ll go ahead and be the bad guy. I believe Mario will succeed at Miami, he kinda gives me Butch Davis vibes actually. But no one wants to discuss those 2 terrible losses to Utah, I heard people make up excuses saying oh he was on the way out, I call bs. Not saying thatโ€™s who he is but what about those bad losses, whatโ€™s you guys take on those?
CIS to the OPโ€ฆ..
1647663436956.gif

OP:

The fact is, UO lost a lot of defensive & offensive production leading up to the game. Couple that w/ Brown being a suck *** QB, along w/ the rumors about Cristobal swirling moments prior to the 2nd match up & voila.

Utahs a very good team there I figured it out for u

Advertisement
So OP porsted that Lane was his 1st choice in two different Mario threads back on December 5. Mario's problems with Utah last season were mentioned about a dozen times in those threads (as well as several other threads).

If OP missed those porsts, he may be suffering from a TBI and you are better off not responding.
If OP read those porsts but porsted this anyway, he may have dementia or he may be a troll, and you are better off not responding.

I remember that time when Nick Saban was coaching Alabama and they lost to Utah in a bowl game, no one seems to want to bring that up or talk about that either

Advertisement
Personally, I'm more concerned about the loss to 3-9 Stanford in 2021 simply because I'm tired of the Canes having mental lapses and losing games to lesser opponents like that. Of course, that being said Mario has simply knocked it out of the park so far at Miami so at least give him the benefit of the doubt until he drops the ball.
Name me a program in College Football that doesnโ€™t have a โ€œmental lapseโ€ and lose a game (on the road) they arenโ€™t supposed to. Besides, Stanford won on some miraculous play, Oregon lost their OC and had missing players. Weak example.

We donโ€™t talk about Bruno
E3F5AA95-DFA8-4BBD-A2D7-FB92150C6480.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Marioโ€™s going to lose games here too. ๐Ÿคฏ Every coach will.

Butch Davis vibes ๐Ÿ˜ I hope and pray lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚[]_[]
71B77742-184C-445D-A436-6C0C42620FF6.gif

Last edited:
Mario lost to Utah two time last year?????

Why didnโ€™t you guys talk about this???

OMG this changes EVERYTHING.

You guys really should have told me about this. I feel like I was hoodwinked, flim flammed and bamboozled.

Well he did have one of the worst QB's in the entire nation so there's that.

Advertisement
Butch Davis vibes? That's a bad thing? The man built a super team dealing with probation

I know a lot of people are still mad at Butch for bolting to the NFL and how that was handled. Whatever..........If someone backed up the Brinks truck and started shoveling cash into my backyard I would go wherever they wanted me to go. Let that go.

Name me a program in College Football that doesnโ€™t have a โ€œmental lapseโ€ and lose a game (on the road) they arenโ€™t supposed to. Besides, Stanford won on some miraculous play, Oregon lost their OC and had missing players. Weak example.
There are quite a few programs that have had consistent top 15 recruiting classes and still didn't lose to a 3-9 team. This wasn't a 6-6 team that put it all together one Saturday. Stanford lost their 9 games by an average of 20 points. Their other 2 victories were against a 2-10 Vandy and 4-8 USC.

Mario has built quite a staff here and has recruited his a$$ off. You may be right, maybe it was a one off situation, but I doubt Mario will find such mercy on here if they lose to a 3-9 Duke team. No matter what excuses he may give.

You know he did beat Utah before..they got the best of last year so whatโ€ฆthe best of the best get beat it happens who cares oh you doโ€ฆ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back