Nobody seems to want to mention [Mario's 2 losses to Utah... again]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty...why does this need to be discussed?

He lost two games to the same team, and no it wasn't pretty. It could be said that he was already on his way out, when it comes to the 2nd loss, sure. You are the one who is calling BS, so you should probably explain your theory.

Whatever you want, but please keep your *** away from here with the 'I told you so BS', if Mario loses a game this season.

Since Saban seems to be the measuring stick, take a look at Saban's career, and how he got to where he is now. His career at Mich St., was lackluster to say the least. His best season was his last, one in which he hauled *** before the bowl game to become the LSU HC. The career at LSU was pretty decent, almost comparable to what Mario done at Oregon. The '04 season, would be considered a disappointment by many, considering the Natty in '03, and the losses to Richt at UGA, Auburn and an 'OK' Iowa team.

Mario is where he wants to be, has put together one the best coaching staff's Miami has seen, or the ACC, for that matter. We have a couple of absolute stud QB's, which we haven't seen in a while.

Believe it or not, our biggest hurdle may not even be Nick Saban...it is us. As fans we have one of the most toxic fan bases in all of college football. That has been proven in so many different ways. All fan bases have toxic fans, but we are hands down one of the worst.

Mario is a tremendous option for us, to re-create what we once had. Not to mention we now have an AD that really gives a ****!

Jump on the train...or lay down on the tracks, man. Either way, GTFOH with this
Don't forget Saban's first year at Alabama, Alabama ended the regular season with a 6–6 record, including a four-game losing streak, a loss at home to Louisiana-Monroe, and a sixth straight loss to Auburn in the Iron Bowl.

As much success as Dabo has had at Clemson, he wouldn't have survived Miami. Unproven, 6-7 in his third year, no way he would have lasted. I'm hoping that Mario is past most of his Clemsoning games, losing the ones they shouldn't, but will see. There's a lot of holes to fill on the roster.

Advertisement
But, I’ll go ahead and be the bad guy. I believe Mario will succeed at Miami, he kinda gives me Butch Davis vibes actually. But no one wants to discuss those 2 terrible losses to Utah, I heard people make up excuses saying oh he was on the way out, I call bs. Not saying that’s who he is but what about those bad losses, what’s you guys take on those?
While at it, how about digging up pre-Miami losses for Schnelly, JJ, Erickson and Butch. We can then fire them post factum for being imperfect.

Advertisement
Lol I asked what everyone thinks about those losses and some started acting like lil bytches…
546A8477-A53D-453B-A03F-D035F3232086.jpeg

Nah you just thought you brought up some of thought provoking ish and instead ended up Lookin dumb

The difference between Oregon and Miami is that this staff blows Mario’s staff at Oregon out of the water

#trumpycanethoughts
This. Plus, the standards are totally different. Mario has his eyes set on ships and at Miami he knows he can win.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back