Nobody seems to want to mention [Mario's 2 losses to Utah... again]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm more concerned about the loss to 3-9 Stanford in 2021 simply because I'm tired of the Canes having mental lapses and losing games to lesser opponents like that. Of course, that being said Mario has simply knocked it out of the park so far at Miami so at least give him the benefit of the doubt until he drops the ball.

Advertisement
Oregon had a bad Qb and no playmakers. Their rbs got hurt and they were left with Dye. One team was able to take advantage of these deficiencies. Stanford was a worse loss imo.

It was supposed to be a down year for Oregon until they beat ohio st. Next year is when they were supposed to begin competing for a playoff spot.

1647643996540.gif

There's only 1 school in the coastal that can matchup with Miami talent wise. 2 if you count Pitt and their great eval's.
Games ain’t won on paper and we can stop acting as if this team is so much more talented than others. There is holes, major holes and a lot of players haven’t lived up to their billing.

Advertisement
But, I’ll go ahead and be the bad guy. I believe Mario will succeed at Miami, he kinda gives me Butch Davis vibes actually. But no one wants to discuss those 2 terrible losses to Utah, I heard people make up excuses saying oh he was on the way out, I call bs. Not saying that’s who he is but what about those bad losses, what’s you guys take on those?
A lot of us spoke about those games when they were played

Not gonna lie the first loss was a head scratcher

The second loss I feel that Mario was checked out a bit and I’m sure the team knew it too

Advertisement
Utah wasn’t a bad loss they would’ve ran through the ACC undefeated this year. They were a more physical team and had better talent at QB and RB as well as a more physical defense, that’s how they loss.

Advertisement
But, I’ll go ahead and be the bad guy. I believe Mario will succeed at Miami, he kinda gives me Butch Davis vibes actually. But no one wants to discuss those 2 terrible losses to Utah, I heard people make up excuses saying oh he was on the way out, I call bs. Not saying that’s who he is but what about those bad losses, what’s you guys take on those?
ban him

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back