Nobody seems to want to mention [Mario's 2 losses to Utah... again]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hjv.gif

But, I’ll go ahead and be the bad guy. I believe Mario will succeed at Miami, he kinda gives me Butch Davis vibes actually. But no one wants to discuss those 2 terrible losses to Utah, I heard people make up excuses saying oh he was on the way out, I call bs. Not saying that’s who he is but what about those bad losses, what’s you guys take on those?
No one wants to discuss it? Have u been under a rock? He is the coach now and that's the past. We care what he does here and now, not what he did at FIU, Bama or Oregon. Some of yall love to wallow in negativity

I believe Utah hired a couple of former Patriots staffers that may or may not been seen in Eugene prior to each matchup..

But, I’ll go ahead and be the bad guy. I believe Mario will succeed at Miami, he kinda gives me Butch Davis vibes actually. But no one wants to discuss those 2 terrible losses to Utah, I heard people make up excuses saying oh he was on the way out, I call bs. Not saying that’s who he is but what about those bad losses, what’s you guys take on those?
I will talk about those two Utah loses. Utah was the better team. Did you watch Utah pile up the points against Ohio st? Oregon had a huge problem being Brown at QB. So yes Mario gets the blame. Oregon could not score. Brown was Malik Rosier bad. Ohio st could score so they out lasted Utah. Mario will be fine at Miami. Relax its ok!!

Advertisement

Here's my take:

1. Utah had the better QB and it wasn't close
2. Utah fully understood the limitations of Oregon's QB. There were plays to be made but he was/is a bad passer. More of a thrower. The defensive gameplan by Utah was very good but basic. Stop the run and get Oregon behind the chains.
3. Oregon had few explosive plays. Utah made them grind out first downs. Nothing cheap.
4. Whittingham is a **** good coach (defensive minded). He usuallu has his team ready to play
5. The HC and OC were both leaving and in the Pac12 championship game I saw the Oregon players give up.
6. I thought Oregon's offensive gameplan was very vanilla. That may be because of their QB
7. Utah has some studs on defense. They have day one guys on that side of the ball
8. Cam Rising made play after play for Utah to keep drives going. Can't say the same for Oregon's QB

Maybe Kyle Whittingham just had his number, sometimes 1 squad simply matches up poorly vs another regardless of talent.

****ttt has been discussed and discussed and discussed. Lol you not doing nothing special. “I’ll go ahead and be the bad guy” 🤣🤣🤣 FOH. Prob should go back to just lurking and not starting threads

Major League Baseball No GIF by MLB

Oregons QB sucked and Utah is a good team.

With that being said, everything Mario has done so far at Miami I don’t think anyone can give him any sh*t for. The staff here is better than what he had at Oregon. Oh and by the way we are in the coastal. If we end up losing to the likes of Wake forest multiple times then maybe this take has an argument. We have to wait and see

Advertisement
Haven't been getting enough attention lately, so this was your cry for people to notice you?

No one here thinks Mario is a super game day coach, and that is why we all thought it was important to nail his assistant hires. He's done that, now let's give him a chance.

****ttt has been discussed and discussed and discussed. Lol you not doing nothing special. “I’ll go ahead and be the bad guy” 🤣🤣🤣 FOH. Prob should go back to just lurking and not starting threads

Major League Baseball No GIF by MLB
Lmao thir yes thir

Advertisement
The 2nd game was a lost cause because the Oregon writer that thought he was going to blow up Mario to Miami screwed his own program. The 2nd article released before the game about Mario to Miami was learned by the whole team. If they looked like they didn't want to be there like the announcers said, it was because they didn't. Halftime supposedly got ugly with words between players and Mario. Kayvon Thibodeaux called him a fraud and Mario cut back with something about money. Those two are good now. Can this 2 game stretch rest now. Maybe they would have lost it anyway. I don't care. He is here putting in the work and this is going to happen once we get rid of all the dead weight and recruit a couple classes.
Did not know that, interesting.

Oregon’s QB could barely start at Mighty Boston College.

Now I am going to go out front, run full speed at my mailbox and dive into it head first.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back