No suspension for Bama's DT Hand after DUI

Advertisement
That's a ******* joke right there! Saban really gives 0 ***** about helping kids grow up and learn from mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says he wasnt driving but he can still be arrested for DUI? Was he a passenger or sitting in the driver seat asleep?

Advertisement
Link to Saban explaining his Position on disciplining players .
[video]vimeo.com/167506058[/video]

Last edited:
Says he wasnt driving but he can still be arrested for DUI? Was he a passenger or sitting in the driver seat asleep?

Yeah read somewhere that he was in the driver seat asleep. But since the keys were in the ignition was able to be charged with DUI.

They'll suspend for a series in the following game. Can't let em get off too easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah read somewhere that he was in the driver seat asleep. But since the keys were in the ignition was able to be charged with DUI.

Just read another article where he was in drivers seat, lights on, and car running. Either passed out before being able to drive or drove there and then passed out.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Had 2 dudes arrested on felony charges last year and didn't have **** happen to them.
I laugh when parents want to get their kids away from the trouble they can get in in South Florida and hand their children to a ******* scumbag who sees you as nothing but a number

I don't blame Satan one bit on this one. If the school, SEC, and NCAA don't care, why should he. He is there for one thing, and that is to win football games. Until the farce that is the NCAA steps up and makes and enforces rules against things like this it will continue to be a common occurance

Had 2 dudes arrested on felony charges last year and didn't have **** happen to them.
I laugh when parents want to get their kids away from the trouble they can get in in South Florida and hand their children to a ****ing scumbag who sees you as nothing but a number

Didn't they have guns and weed in Louisiana?

Advertisement
Never forget how FSU handled P.J. Williams...hit and run, suspended license, fled the scene (indicating most likely DUI). FSU, per usual, did absolutely nothing

It's because they open the season against FSU. If it was Alabama A&M, ol' Nick would consider suspending him for a series. Rat *******.

Advertisement
Heard Saban is gonna make him sit out a Whole scrimmage as punishment but I'm thinking that will be reduced to a half if the offense is leading the defense at that point.

Advertisement
Back