No suspension for Bama's DT Hand after DUI

Advertisement
In his defense, wouldn't we praise such savagery here? I'm not exactly glowing about the departures thus far.

ExcellentShortIberianlynx-max-1mb.jpg

Advertisement
Sounds like Nick Satan called our New Sponsor Sallah Astarita & Cox and he got off with 48hours in the drunk tank

Had 2 dudes arrested on felony charges last year and didn't have **** happen to them.
I laugh when parents want to get their kids away from the trouble they can get in in South Florida and hand their children to a ****ing scumbag who sees you as nothing but a number
Sht prolly a part of the recruiting pitch ...come do whatever you want we'll protect you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saben did exactly what Jimmy Johnson would have done. Just saying ...

The point isn't that he let his player off, it's that there won't be any outcry over it like there would be if he were a Cane.

Hit the nail on the head here. Where is the media questioning Alabama and Saban's integrity? Where is the crooked *** NCAA? Where are the coaches who are angry about Nick Saban being Nick Saban, while they have to turn around and suspend players for much less? If this were Miami we would be getting crucified by this. Remember when Mark Walton got arrested for a BS DUI trap or something?

Even FSU caught media flack for Dalvin/Jameis/De'Andre Johnson. They are SEC-Level with their cover-ups and corruption, but I feel like even they can't get away with the stuff Saban gets away with. Like, even crab legs got suspended for the Clemson game when he said something mildly obscene.

Advertisement
Must be nice to be 100% committed to winning national championships.

In his defense, wouldn't we praise such savagery here? I'm not exactly glowing about the departures thus far.

**** no. Go back to the thread when Walton was arrested and count how many ppl were calling for his suspension before the details came out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I will be part of the very small contingent of fans who don't actually hate athletes; believing there's always a "reason" to throw athletes out of school, not admit them, or suspend them before/without due process. Because, like, most of them are not supposed to be there anyway, right? Born guilty, or at least living that way.

Oregon got it wrong with Carrington II. And to what end, he was immediately admitted by Utah. Same conference. And Oregon plays Utah in October. Saban did the right thing and the kid can learn more from ride-alongs and community service than suspensions or team removals for having enough "sobriety" to sleep it off instead of driving (***** all you "Finebaums" out there). Jimbo bowed to pressure on Jameis. And thank heavens for Jimmie and Dennis; The U as we know it might have different history.

Advertisement
Back