• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

No suspension for Bama's DT Hand after DUI

Canesfan1899

All-American
That's a fucking joke right there! Saban really gives 0 fucks about helping kids grow up and learn from mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoFlaSmitty

Junior
Says he wasnt driving but he can still be arrested for DUI? Was he a passenger or sitting in the driver seat asleep?

Paranos

All-ACC
Link to Saban explaining his Position on disciplining players .
[video]vimeo.com/167506058[/video]

Last edited:

Firesite

Junior
Says he wasnt driving but he can still be arrested for DUI? Was he a passenger or sitting in the driver seat asleep?

Yeah read somewhere that he was in the driver seat asleep. But since the keys were in the ignition was able to be charged with DUI.

Lokest

E's before W's
They'll suspend for a series in the following game. Can't let em get off too easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoFlaSmitty

Junior

Yeah read somewhere that he was in the driver seat asleep. But since the keys were in the ignition was able to be charged with DUI.

Just read another article where he was in drivers seat, lights on, and car running. Either passed out before being able to drive or drove there and then passed out.

Southcane

Senior
giphy.gif

CaneFanWNY

Senior
Had 2 dudes arrested on felony charges last year and didn't have **** happen to them.
I laugh when parents want to get their kids away from the trouble they can get in in South Florida and hand their children to a fucking scumbag who sees you as nothing but a number

ucaned

Freshman
I don't blame Satan one bit on this one. If the school, SEC, and NCAA don't care, why should he. He is there for one thing, and that is to win football games. Until the farce that is the NCAA steps up and makes and enforces rules against things like this it will continue to be a common occurance

HurricaneinLA

Senior
Had 2 dudes arrested on felony charges last year and didn't have **** happen to them.
I laugh when parents want to get their kids away from the trouble they can get in in South Florida and hand their children to a ****ing scumbag who sees you as nothing but a number

Didn't they have guns and weed in Louisiana?

TruCane

Sophomore
Never forget how FSU handled P.J. Williams...hit and run, suspended license, fled the scene (indicating most likely DUI). FSU, per usual, did absolutely nothing

Gables Canes

Freshman
It's because they open the season against FSU. If it was Alabama A&M, ol' Nick would consider suspending him for a series. Rat bastard.

Cajuncane

Senior
Heard Saban is gonna make him sit out a Whole scrimmage as punishment but I'm thinking that will be reduced to a half if the offense is leading the defense at that point.