No suspension for Bama's DT Hand after DUI

Must be nice to be 100% committed to winning national championships.

Maybe so but the dude was intoxicated sitting in the drivers seat with the car running. We will never know the real story but there's a good chance he gets charged with a DUI. What lesson does he learn by a "mentor" turning a blind eye. Had their first game been against a lesser opponent he would have been suspended IMO. Had this been an underperforming player he would have been kicked off the team for conduct detrimental to the team.

Advertisement
I guess I will be part of the very small contingent of fans who don't actually hate athletes; believing there's always a "reason" to throw athletes out of school, not admit them, or suspend them before/without due process. Because, like, most of them are not supposed to be there anyway, right? Born guilty, or at least living that way.

Oregon got it wrong with Carrington II. And to what end, he was immediately admitted by Utah. Same conference. And Oregon plays Utah in October. Saban did the right thing and the kid can learn more from ride-alongs and community service than suspensions or team removals for having enough "sobriety" to sleep it off instead of driving (***** all you "Finebaums" out there). Jimbo bowed to pressure on Jameis. And thank heavens for Jimmie and Dennis; The U as we know it might have different history.

do you want FSU to win opening weekend?

Who cares about cheese ball Alabama? Of course we want FSU to win.

Just another reason why kids go to the SEC

No punishments....do as you please...

Why go to a program where you can be suspended for breaking the rules?? No morals anyone

Advertisement
I guess I will be part of the very small contingent of fans who don't actually hate athletes; believing there's always a "reason" to throw athletes out of school, not admit them, or suspend them before/without due process. Because, like, most of them are not supposed to be there anyway, right? Born guilty, or at least living that way.

Oregon got it wrong with Carrington II. And to what end, he was immediately admitted by Utah. Same conference. And Oregon plays Utah in October. Saban did the right thing and the kid can learn more from ride-alongs and community service than suspensions or team removals for having enough "sobriety" to sleep it off instead of driving (***** all you "Finebaums" out there). Jimbo bowed to pressure on Jameis. And thank heavens for Jimmie and Dennis; The U as we know it might have different history.

do you want FSU to win opening weekend?

What does that have to do with a kid being punished beyond where (I believe) he should?

Saben did exactly what Jimmy Johnson would have done. Just saying ...

Very true... Jerome Brown was a nightmare off the field. It is a very different day and age.

It's time to cut the crap. JJ disciplined guys when they ACTUALLY got in trouble (i.e., arrested, disciplined by the university, etc.). "Nightmare off the field" is vague and not an actual crime.

Yes, guys in the 80s were not angels, but they also got away with stuff when they didn't get caught, and they paid the price when they did get caught.

JJ disciplined guys. You can't punish a kid on rumors or reputation.

Saben did exactly what Jimmy Johnson would have done. Just saying ...

It's not the 1980s anymore! Nobody outside of Miami would've known about that stuff, things now are national news hours after and this ******* does nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back