No practice this week for Miami

I don't care that they're not practicing.. it won't make a difference. Not to mention it is completely normal for teams to do that after the last game.

I'm more anxious for the bowl game to be here and over and see wtf we're gonna do to revamp the defensive staff... if we do anything and to find out who is coming back and who decides leave that shouldn't.

Advertisement
LOL. Would he really have? During the week of EE signing? You guys do realize that probably 90% of HS recruits are signing somewhere in 48hrs right? Anyone who cares about this recruiting cycle probably isnt practicing either this week. Unless they have something to play for on Saturday which most teams dont. You guys are reaching here.
I’m curious what you think a staff will be doing this week for early signing.....?

“Our players mentally need a little bit of a break,” Diaz said. “We need to continue to nurture our connection. … We’ll try to build back (with team bonding activities).”

Diaz said the team might do a community service event or something of that sort.

“Get these guys who are so close back together again away from Greentree,” he said.

Quotes from today's presser. This is a excerpt from our friend Ferman's site, not sure of rules when linking from other publications, but it is NOT fake.
This team is being run like a Girl Scout troop

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's pretty standard for teams to take a week off after last regular season game but don't let that get in the way of your *****ing.
This isn`t a standard year. Miami missed an entire Spring due to covid-19. Miami will be hopefully playing in a bowl game in the next several weeks. Miami is coming off the worst loss in school history. If Miami has the opportunity to practice.......they should take advantage of it.

Advertisement
Back