No practice this week for Miami

Advertisement
those soft players wearing jerseys they don't deserve and getting a free degree need to take a week to think about how pathetic they are honestly.

obviously whatever dumbass sh*t they're doing in practice ain't working, maybe banging their head against a wall for a week will make a brain come on.

I’ll judge this decision when I see the team that shows up to the bowl game.

It’s a unique season and he should have his finger on the pulse of his team. But if we lay another egg after this break, it will look awful.
He should have had his finger on the pulse last week instead of up his arz. Sorry D, but i think this coach is mega soft. Maybe because he didn’t play football himself?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn`t a standard year. Miami missed an entire Spring due to covid-19. Miami will be hopefully playing in a bowl game in the next several weeks. Miami is coming off the worst loss in school history. If Miami has the opportunity to practice.......they should take advantage of it.
They are conditioning and lifting. These guys have been quarantined since August. I (and the coaching + medical staff) think a week off may do them some good, especially this year.

Although i disagree, your reaction is fair.

How many text messages do you think they should send each recruit?

Did You know they are allowed very limited contact righy now? They can’t go out to meet them, and they can’t host them on campus. I’m pretty confident that 2 hours on greentree would impact their recruiting activities exactly none.
Ok I’ll counter that with..what is practicing this week going to do? The **** season is over. It’s done. Practicing isn’t going to reverse what happened on Saturday. We need better players and talent. More practice isn’t going to help Zach Mccloud, Dee Wiggins or Amari Carter.

Advertisement
Ok I’ll counter that with..what is practicing this week going to do? The **** season is over. It’s done. Practicing isn’t going to reverse what happened on Saturday. We need better players and talent. More practice isn’t going to help Zach Mccloud, Dee Wiggins or Amari Carter.
We need a lot more than just better players and talent.

To answer your questions.. there has to be accountability for what happened Saturday. The culture here is broken. Nothing they could do next week would fix it, but the fixing needs to begin ASAP.

Ignoring it, which is what they’re doing by saying the players are “emotionally bankrupt”, is just going to let it fester. Last year we saw them lose to FI freakin U, this year they give up 800 yds to a 3 loss team. What’s next?

Advertisement
Did beating Duke by 48 actually make these guys emotionally drained, or was it the long walk to the stadium? Someone help me out here. What the **** happened in the last week that made us so fragile?
The *** raping

They’re done. Shot their wad against Dook and had no answer for NC. I seriously doubt they rack and rally for some also ran bowl game, we all know what happens to Miami in those. Off season changes, maybe, save his *** for another year. Same people at the top pulling the strings who refuse to make a paradigm shift. Then Bama. Three successive blowouts spanning two seasons. Apologists say Bamas Bama give the new guys on the staff time. Headhunters want him gone, Honestly, the only people I feel badly gor are the guys that bled an the battlefield and built this thing, only to see it run into the ground by Potemkin Village halfwits.

Advertisement
Back