No practice this week for Miami

Manny Diaz

“it’s ok guys. We have grief counselors set up so you can talk about your feelings”

Literally any other coach with a pulse

“UP!!! Down!!!! *smack of pads UP!!! Down!!! *smack of pads”
In fairness, that’s what CIS is to 97% of the posters...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did I miss where we had something to practice for this week? Id say the chances of a bowl are under 50%

I’ll judge this decision when I see the team that shows up to the bowl game.

It’s a unique season and he should have his finger on the pulse of his team. But if we lay another egg after this break, it will look awful.

Advertisement
I’ll judge this decision when I see the team that shows up to the bowl game.

It’s a unique season and he should have his finger on the pulse of his team. But if we lay another egg after this break, it will look awful.

Well it certainly is looking like 3 consecutive beatings heading into our second game next season. It’s really possible this team will never recover or get back on track.. talk about the loss of any momentum.. we are as good as a flat line beep on an ICU unit.

Just wondering who really needs the mental break. Players or defensive coaches?
Or the fans for putting up with this ****show and expecting anything different? I was actually thinking how strong the opinions in CIS were a minute ago and then ran across this nonsense. Any other coach puts the fear of G-d into their players for that lapse of effort and shows them for taking the game off that they are going to work harder than they ever had to. This guy gives them a pass. He’s trying to be a player’s coach but doesn’t understand what the second part of that name is COACH. He actually has to act like one at times, even if it is unpopular to discipline the players and get them mentally straight as to what’s acceptable and what’s not. They will repeat this not because the kids are losers that surrender due to adversity but because that have been reinforced to give up and not fight. This is not alright! How about we give up the entire next season when Bama runs the train over us beginning game 1? That should be the end of the Diaz era.

Advertisement
I see there’s still some pussified fans this program has turned out.

Needing a “mental break” is the definition of an unstable program that’s fragile. Most competitive guys after getting their ish pushed in, can’t wait to get on the field to exercise those demons.

I wonder if Butch called off practice for a week after Syracuse pushed our chit in in ‘98.

I wonder if the players were mentally exhausted w/ the goals they set in ‘00, just to lose the 1st game of the season in heart breaking fashion.

I wonder if the players quit after finding out the BCS computer screwed them out of a chance at the Nat’l title.

I wonder if LSU players quit after they saw an exodus of players leave, plus being one the worst defending champions in BCS history Saturday.

I wonder if Bama’s players needed a mental break after teams were scoring at will against their defense at the beginning of the season, and being criticized by their fans.

This team takes on the mantra of its coach.

Making sure we lock down this top 10 class. What else? We need an infusion of talent if you guys hadn’t noticed.
How many text messages do you think they should send each recruit?

Did You know they are allowed very limited contact righy now? They can’t go out to meet them, and they can’t host them on campus. I’m pretty confident that 2 hours on greentree would impact their recruiting activities exactly none.

Advertisement
Back