No practice this week for Miami

Soft players need a break. Saban would have killed these kids this week
LOL. Would he really have? During the week of EE signing? You guys do realize that probably 90% of HS recruits are signing somewhere in 48hrs right? Anyone who cares about this recruiting cycle probably isnt practicing either this week. Unless they have something to play for on Saturday which most teams dont. You guys are reaching here.

Advertisement
LOL. Would he really have? During the week of EE signing? You guys do realize that probably 90% of HS recruits are signing somewhere in 48hrs right? Anyone who cares about this recruiting cycle probably isnt practicing either this week. Unless they have something to play for on Saturday which most teams dont. You guys are reaching here.

I take it back Saban wouldn’t be practicing this week. Because he wouldn’t have been a$$ raped by UNC. Instead he would be on the beach this week sipping on pina coladas.

Advertisement
Saban would be out recruiting. In his absence Saban would tell the S&C coach to run these aholes until they have puke on their shirts.

If it was me I’d say the same thing.
Then I’d sit my *** in the weight room and green tree and wait to see who shows up anyway.
Have Reed and Banda in the film room doing the same sht.
Whoever doesn’t show up is automatic 3rd string.
They can have all the at fun at the beach while the dedicated mfers work. I guarantee you the very next day the entire team shows up.

Advertisement
No he did not, please tell me this is fake
“Our players mentally need a little bit of a break,” Diaz said. “We need to continue to nurture our connection. … We’ll try to build back (with team bonding activities).”

Diaz said the team might do a community service event or something of that sort.

“Get these guys who are so close back together again away from Greentree,” he said.

Quotes from today's presser. This is a excerpt from our friend Ferman's site, not sure of rules when linking from other publications, but it is NOT fake.

I think it's also for the guys contemplating leaving or not playing in the bowl game. If you go straight to practice those guys are definitely saying no more I'm out. Giving them time to spend with family and really make a non-emotional decision after that embarrassing loss will help the team and players. Harley going out on the field saying it was his last home game is an example.

Advertisement
If they don't practice this week, are they going to practice during Christmas? Is Manny observing Hanukkah? If so, good for him being inclusive. Somewhere Bar Milo is smiling.

Advertisement
yall are being way too harsh. this is a really difficult year and these are still young people at the end of the day. ive seen many adults mentally check out this year so im not gonna be to extreme on these kids

If it was me I’d say the same thing.
Then I’d sit my *** in the weight room and green tree and wait to see who shows up anyway.
Have Reed and Banda in the film room doing the same sht.
Whoever doesn’t show up is automatic 3rd string.
They can have all the at fun at the beach while the dedicated mfers work. I guarantee you the very next day the entire team shows up.
So we would have a blank at 1st and 2nd string and then OR-OR-OR for 3 3rd stringers at every position?

Advertisement
Back