N'Kosi Perry shout out/ Withdraws from Portal/Back at the U

I like this move as a fan. I have a hard time believing King will be ready by game 1...Def won't be his old self by then. If the OK St. game wasn't a fluke for Perry then he probably gives us the best chance to win the other 3 games before Miami gets into conference play. As much as I love the potential I dont see how anyone thinks the two young guys will be ready. I know it was a tiny sample size but Van Dyke came in during the UNC game and looked awfully slow to me
He is slow a foot and with his delivery.

Advertisement
Also the possibility that he could battle it out for the starting job in 2022 with Van Dyke and Garcia. Im sure most fans wouldn't like that but again if OK St. wasn't a fluke I wouldn't mind the option being there when king is gone for 2022. No one really knows what miami has with TVD and Garcia
A lot better idea with Garcia.

What about all the nice stuff I wrote about his valuable contribution to UM football and how i wished him the best moving forward in football and life? Oh well, still happy he returned.
Does anyone want to actually leave UM other than Philips and Roche?

Advertisement
Advertisement
. best QB group/competition we have had since 2004 with Freeman, Crudup, and Wright.

C3811459-6D7B-4689-A779-0B08F2638544.gif

It’s crazy everybody back on the KosiHive after that bowl game..I just wanna go back to days of Kosi smashing baxxas girl, it could all be so simple

N'Kosi Perry has always been hit or miss. He'll have a great game, and then he'll come back the next week and **** the bed. I think people just forget.

Exactly, all should have started over their elder statesman including the entire wide receiver core
Based on what exactly? The 3 stars on the bench must be better then what’s on the field Miami fan theory? Y’all ain’t learn from Zo, young Perry, Evan Sherriefs, Herbert etc etc..first the lightskin WR coach last year was playing favoritism..now the new WR coach from the west coast was doing the same huh

N'Kosi Perry has always been hit or miss. He'll have a great game, and then he'll come back the next week and **** the bed. I think people just forget.
It’s the same ppl who called for Harley to transfer earlier in the szn..**** is all too familiar

Advertisement
Based on what exactly? The 3 stars on the bench must be better then what’s on the field Miami fan theory? Y’all ain’t learn from Zo, young Perry, Evan Sherriefs, Herbert etc etc..first the lightskin WR coach last year was playing favoritism..now the new WR coach from the west coast was doing the same huh
What are you babbling about and how did you manage to bring race into this? 🤣

That OSU game was DIFFERENT.

Before, even when he played well, he was riding the razors edge and putting the ball up for grabs. He had fumbles and dangerous throws that easily could have been picks. In his bad games he wasn’t so lucky.

In the bowl, he saw the entire field well, protected the ball even with constant bad snaps and pressure in his face, and put the ball only where his guy had a shot.

We have NEVER seen this version of him and it SUCKS he might be leaving as soon as he became the guy many of us knew he could.

I cringe thinking of trotting out a freshman to get his first reps against ALABAMA. That’s a disaster.

I hope we can get him to stay another year. 300 yards and 4 touchdowns against Bama makes him a household name win or lose, regardless of what happens when King is healthy. He can beat the freshmen in 2022. I really wish he would tough it out.

Advertisement
This tells me the staff doesn't think King will be ready by fall camp. That would suck, but I'm glad to have Kosi back regardless.
It is just to soon to tell if he'll be ready but odds are based on stats he won't be. This never changed. Being able to play and playing at a high level are two different things. The way king lives off the run he just won't be the same this year in my opinion.

Advertisement
Back