N'Kosi Perry shout out/ Withdraws from Portal/Back at the U

miamicanephins

Paid in Full
Normally, I don't like to call out players by name either good or bad. But in this situation I felt it was appropriate.

Thanks for being a Cane!!

We got to see you grow and mature as a young man in a public arena, which can be very difficult. You displayed some hard learned life skills which will help you in what ever life brings your way.

Be proud of your self, hold your head up high, cause there is no shame, take care of your business. And the fact you were emotional when announcing you were leaving speaks volumes.

I'll be rooting for you. Like I said to you at the scrimmage in Orlando. Lol. All the best!

Kosi withdraws from portal starts on page 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Krazy and I president's of the Kosi Hive. Would've loved to have seen him in a Lashlee's like offense his first few years instead of that bull**** Richt and Enos was running.

Still kinda hoping they've left the door open for him, telling him to try and find a landing spot, but if you don't you get Games 1-4 and then it's all King.

1611071498655.png

N'Kosi's my guy. Straight up. Much love to you bro.

Love the kid. He persevered through his own mistakes and subsequent hate by some fans, to becoming a mature young man who was able to garner love and appreciation from many of those same fans. That says a lot. He deserves success wherever he may find it. I wish he was still at Miami for selfish reasons but I know it’s better for him to move on.

Advertisement
Krazy and I president's of the Kosi Hive. Would've loved to have seen him in a Lashlee's like offense his first few years instead of that bull**** Richt and Enos was running.

Still kinda hoping they've left the door open for him, telling him to try and find a landing spot, but if you don't you get Games 1-4 and then it's all King.

Facts... Lashlee’s offense is the perfect system for him. I rather he stay and come back to be the starting QB next year.

edit: I mean next year as in two seasons from now

Last edited:
This man kosi doing right, ***** coach diaz for the way he tried to handle that man, to start jw15 over him was straight up bullshat a d caused coach diaz, to lose team and coach credibility. That **** actually named a wafflin *** recruit/player who was selfish as ****, never cared about the team or his teammates, threatened to leave countless times and that's who coach diaz, trotted out as his bullshat leader of the team. Was comical and sad at the same time, the words "culture" should've never been uttered out of coach diaz mouth again after that type of nonsense.

Now King phucked up his knee, more than likely won't be ready for spring and more than likely won't be able to run lashlee's bullshat qb running game on purpose with King hobbling, no Perry to fall back on now. Great job while here, coach richt was his only ally, all who came after him were peasants!

Advertisement
Advertisement
N’Kosi, if you read this board, please know that a great many people appreciate all you have contributed to UM football. Despite the fact that we would love to have you back, more than that, we want you to go to a school at which you can deservedly start. Best of luck and know that UM fans will still be rooting for you regardless of where you finish your college career.
And get that degree. It is the most important you will achieve and will impact the next 50 years of your life.

Advertisement
N’Kosi, if you read this board, please know that a great many people appreciate all you have contributed to UM football. Despite the fact that we would love to have you back, more than that, we want you to go to a school at which you can deservedly start. Best of luck and know that UM fans will still be rooting for you regardless of where you finish your college career.
And get that degree. It is the most important you will achieve and will impact the next 50 years of your life.
stop motion love GIF by tarninabarn

Advertisement
Back