N'Kosi Perry shout out/ Withdraws from Portal/Back at the U

Advertisement
Indiferenca Ok GIF

So Kosi got no good bites in the portal. Now comes back home with his tail between his legs...err Baxa’s ex gfs. I personally don’t want him taking any reps away from TVD or Garcia. We know what we’re getting with Kosi...and it isn’t good enough to win 9-10 games. **** King better be on that deer antler lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Normally, I don't like to call out players by name either good or bad. But in this situation I felt it was appropriate.

Thanks for being a Cane!!

We got to see you grow and mature as a young man in a public arena, which can be very difficult. You displayed some hard learned life skills which will help you in what ever life brings your way.

Be proud of your self, hold your head up high, cause there is no shame, take care of your business. And the fact you were emotional when announcing you were leaving speaks volumes.

I'll be rooting for you. Like I said to you at the scrimmage in Orlando. Lol. All the best!

Kosi withdraws from portal starts on page 2
Im convincing myself that someone made Kosi aware of this thread, he got emotional reading all the support then decided to run it back.

Yes I watch Disney movies

Advertisement
Lmao, literally. I don't understand the move to stay at all but hey.
1 . King is not going to be ready for Bama, and honestly, he probably won't be fully ready til October-ish. TVD and Garcia ain't gonna beat Perry out. It ain't gonna happen. It's just not. Kid could get a quarter of a season on tape after the Bama massacre.

2. Matt Fink factor. Kid just loves being at the University he committed to.

3. His potential destinations left a lot to be ... desired.

Advertisement
Lmao 99% of this board was slandering kosi Everytime he got in the game. Only now being second string and leaving will people say they appreciate him
I won’t. Good luck to him. A walking game changing
So Kosi got no good bites in the portal. Now comes back home with his tail between his legs...err Baxa’s ex gfs. I personally don’t want him taking any reps away from TVD or Garcia. We know what we’re getting with Kosi...and it isn’t good enough to win 9-10 games. **** King better be on that deer antler lol.
i agree 100%. I will never trust Perry to get us to the promise land

Advertisement
Back