N'Kosi Perry shout out/ Withdraws from Portal/Back at the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the story is Kosi still leaves this summer ? This is getting confusing.

I wish him the best, and I applaud the strides he's made but we've seen enough of him to know he's not THE guy. Hopefully TVD and Garcia make the most of the increase in reps/responsibility

Smart move getting his degree, good luck N'Kosi!

N'Kosi Perry has always been hit or miss. He'll have a great game, and then he'll come back the next week and **** the bed. I think people just forget.
Pretty typical of most back-up quarterbacks and why he should play that role at UM-backup quarterback. Indeed, as much as I appreciate Perry's contributions, I hope that TVD is the #2 quarterback coming out of the spring. We need a qb that can win 9-11 games, not 6-7.

Advertisement
Barely eligible?? Huh??? I remember CMR commending N'kosi for getting good grades. The fact that he's set to graduate in 4 years this Spring means you're FOS!!!!

Don't make posts about things you don't know!!!
Back off the video games champ and pay attention; not grades all those team rule violations.

I'll say it again; if you ever played the game, and your QB lets your down as often as he did and for KEY games like LSU, and the Bowl Game, and several other games they never said anything about, but they woudn't go to him when Williams was stinking it up, you'd understand. But, obviously you don't.

Last edited:
Back off the video games champ and pay attention; not grades all those team rule violations.

I'll say it again; if you ever played the game, and your QB lets your down as often as he did and for KEY games like LSU, and the Bowl Game, and several other games they never said anything about, but they woudn't go to him when Williams was stinking it up, you'd understand. But, obviously you don't.
All your doing is peddling BS!!!! I didn't speak on off the field issues which all fans are/were aware of. I called BS on your attack on him academically. What purpose do have in trying to denigrate N'kosi?

You need to get life!!! Young people make mistakes. It's a part of the maturation process. ****, people twice his age make mistakes. I'm certainly not going to denigrate the young man who has turned things around. Hasn't been a distraction for his team. Not a negative word on social media and has handled the backup role with class even though I'm sure he wasn't happy with it.

N'kosi is a Cane. He's been a great teammate. WTF is your malfunction?

Advertisement
Why does everyone loves the youngsters more than the older players?
All of them are part of the U family, but a lot of fans act like younger players have more rights then older ones.
I guess is the one and done generation is spilling over to football.
Everyone thinks the next hyped player is better.

Was that an actual report or is that your guess?
This is what he told the media. He took his name out of the portal and was asked about it. Once he finishes classes, he will transfer.

Advertisement
Martell really needs to be working on his route running but he took all the Miami stuff off his Twitter he might be transferring again maybe... happy for Kosi hope he lands somewhere where he can compete and show off his skill set

Advertisement
Back