N'Kosi Perry shout out/ Withdraws from Portal/Back at the U

No bad feelings towards the kid. We know what we’re getting. It’s insane to think he’s going to lead us to a season like we just had. We lose 5 games easy if Kosi started past this season. Y’all really want him rolling out there against Bama?!?! I want TVD and especially Garcia getting reps.
I hear ya but I think Manny’s terrified to put his coaching career on TVD or Garcia unless in mop-up duty on the way to an easy win (circa Duke 2020). I think he’s breathing a massive sigh of relief that Perry will be here for Bama and beyond if King isn’t back by then.

Advertisement
He had a hard time staying eligible, running afoul of team rules, couldn't beat out Rozier or Williams and hold it, and had numerous "2nd chances."

When he appeared to maybe have finally gotten to the place he needed to be maturity-wise (about where he should have been 2 years ago) - and you really can't judge that from the few times he saw the field this season - it was too little, too late.

He had a few memorable moments as a Cane, I pulled for him early. Seen a lot of excuses, ifs, ands, and buts on here about him. If you played college ball you understand that when that opportunity is presented, you **** sure better grab it with all you got, because it might not come your way again. After all the opportunities he had, he never fully understood that and the program moved on. That's life in the fast lane.
Barely eligible?? Huh??? I remember CMR commending N'kosi for getting good grades. The fact that he's set to graduate in 4 years this Spring means you're FOS!!!!

Don't make posts about things you don't know!!!

smart dj khaled GIF

Advertisement
Kosi gets an entire spring with the new receivers and a whole offseason with Feeley. Takes the pressure off King of trying to come back too early before he's 100%.

its gonna be tough sledding vs Bama. But I think he can put together a couple of drives if we have receivers who can catch the **** ball for him!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why, so he can read all the hating from his own fans.
Try to look at it in the sense of just because a person is on a message board doesn't make them a fan..... Some people are just fans of message boards and the crap they can say on it.....

Advertisement
Back