NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

He switched to Perry because he hoped Perry could handle game speed and the pressure that comes along with it. There’s no way to replicate that in practice.

He was probably doing a decent enough job in practice, and everyone including Rick knows Rosier is an unexpressed anal gland. So he made the move hoping Perry could give us more than Rosier. There’s no science to this ****. It’s all trial and error. You only find out what the deal is when live bullets start flying.

“Growing pains” is more fan speak. We don’t have the luxury of throwing away a season hoping a knucklehead more concerned with counting stacks and flossing on Instagram suddenly gets it.

Unexpressed anal gland is too nice.

Advertisement
What's unfortunate about this is we have fans attacking Perry for his looks, attacking his parents, calling him a dindu, all because these clowns will defend CoRch Rix by any means necessary.

I don't remember any of these attacks on Perry or his family when he committed to Golden, then re-committed to Rix, or after he became the first freshman QB since Kosar to beat FSU.

Maybe, just maybe, the problem isn't Kaaya, Rosier, Perry, Weldon, etc. Maybe, it's washed CoRch Rix in way over his head.

We don't have any other option after Perry imho...Monique doesn't deserve to be on the field unless it's warmups.

We haven't lost one game that Perry started and finished...I'd need to see that to believe it.

I disagree...Perry had 8 drops in the fsu game. Richt's play calling is what stunk. Without those 8..he finishes 21/30 with 4 tds'..drops that were hitting guys in the chest and hands.

Perry is definitely ready bro...film don't lie. He's the future...I haven't seen enough to say Perry stinks but 18 years as a HC...Richt does stink big bro.
8 drops? I don’t recall that.

Brother, I wish Perry was as good as you think he is because we would have kicked UVA’s *** if he was. Malik lit up a much better veteran and deeper UVA team last year.

Perry has been crap overall. If you want to argue that he’s a firmer pile of stool than the Malik pile of stool, then maybe he is. But he’s far from good so far and far from automatic.

Rick’s a disaster, but there’s nothing gonna change that. Not even hoping or trying to paint Perry as better than he actually is. He’ll wind up better than Malik if he ever gets serious about football. But right now he’s just more garbage at QB.

also FSUs D was absolutely more talented last year than this year and they still had fisher as a coach. they lost derwin, mcfadden, sweat off the top of my head. imagine if either of the 3 were still playing at FSU this season?
Yeah, but they didn't all play well in our game last year. I remember, Craig McElroy pointing out that Derwin James was lined up wrong when Ahmon and Braxton were both split out on the left side and Barrios torched the DB for a TD. James didn't get there to help. Quite frankly, Jaquan played much better than James did last year and should have received 1st team All ACC, but that another story.

FSU may have had a better defensive roster last year, but I still think their defense "played" better this year against us.

Advertisement
8 drops? I don’t recall that.

Brother, I wish Perry was as good as you think he is because we would have kicked UVA’s *** if he was. Malik lit up a much better veteran and deeper UVA team last year.

Perry has been crap overall. If you want to argue that he’s a firmer pile of stool than the Malik pile of stool, then maybe he is. But he’s far from good so far and far from automatic.

Rick’s a disaster, but there’s nothing gonna change that. Not even hoping or trying to paint Perry as better than he actually is. He’ll wind up better than Malik if he ever gets serious about football. But right now he’s just more garbage at QB.

I can respect that fully bro

I can respect that fully bro

both QBs are awful. perry does have more talent, but for whatever reason, still hasnt gotten it together. his latest IG video doesn't help the cause given his reputation dating back to the spring.

Kosi did not get pulled for throwing ints. Richt stated we need more maturity at the position. That's not a football issue, it's a character issue. Unless something changes with Kosi by season's end expect a mutual parting of the ways.

Advertisement
both QBs are awful. perry does have more talent, but for whatever reason, still hasnt gotten it together. his latest IG video doesn't help the cause given his reputation dating back to the spring.

Only one QB is awful & that’s Malik. & I don’t care anything about an IG video. He isn’t breaking the law or anything.

Whomever has an issue with that video is just a stereotypical bigot at heart.

Talk to me when he’s arrested & breaking the law, title IX, etc.

Kosi did not get pulled for throwing ints. Richt stated we need more maturity at the position. That's not a football issue, it's a character issue. Unless something changes with Kosi by season's end expect a mutual parting of the ways.

I question Richt’s character...he’s out here attacking refs & dropping f bombs yet & supposed to be this devout Christain.

So Perry is not one to be in the film room studying, but he wants to audible to more explosive plays? Based on what exactly. There’s no way in a million years that Richt benches him if he comes to the sideline and Richt asks him what he saw and he gave a detailed answer of something he saw during film study.

Only one QB is awful & that’s Malik. & I don’t care anything about an IG video. He isn’t breaking the law or anything.

Whomever has an issue with that video is just a stereotypical bigot at heart.

Talk to me when he’s arrested & breaking the law, title IX, etc.

It seems to me your the bigot, you keep referencing race, I haven't seen anyone mention his race, are you saying that only black people flash wads of cash and act nonsensical in IG videos? That's pretty racist.

Advertisement
It seems to me your the bigot, you keep referencing race, I haven't seen anyone mention his race, are you saying that only black people flash wads of cash and act nonsensical in IG videos? That's pretty racist.

Haven't I already put you in your place? Yeap..i sure have and you're still stalking me.

LMFAO @ the nerve of someone like you whose brain is so primitive that they're trying to use reverse bigotry BS on me and even would equate that I am a bigot to my own brethren. Me = an African American man would do that right?

Go away weirdo you stupid Mfer

Last edited:
Advertisement
Amazing how the narrative is Perry being the reason we are in a mess.

If the kid is any of these negatives hes being accused of, that is STILL ON RICHT. He recruited and signed the kid. He and his son coach the kid up.

Something I learned a long long time ago is to never blame the players for the failings of a team in college ball.

Haven't I already put you in your place? Yeap..i sure have and you're still stalking me.

LMFAO @ the nerve of someone like you whose brain is so primitive that they're trying to use reverse bigotry BS on me and even would equate that I am a bigot to my own brethren. Me = an African American man would do that right?

Go away weirdo you stupid Mfer

Again, I'm typing as slowly as I can to help you along. As a message board it's not uncommon for people to respond to messages other people post, that's kinda how the whole thing was set up to work.

Don't get personal sweatpea just because you get called out on your BS and inability to debate...just be honest and say "I want Perry to be the QB because he's blacker than Rosier, and if you disagree with me your obviously racist". At the end of the day that's all you have to go on because his play has been romanzo.

Amazing how the narrative is Perry being the reason we are in a mess.

If the kid is any of these negatives hes being accused of, that is STILL ON RICHT. He recruited and signed the kid. He and his son coach the kid up.

Something I learned a long long time ago is to never blame the players for the failings of a team in college ball.

Where has that narrative been posted, the "narrative" is it's no wonder the guy's had issues because he seems to be displaying the traits we've heard about and thus far his play has been a reflection of that.

Again, I'm typing as slowly as I can to help you along. As a message board it's not uncommon for people to respond to messages other people post, that's kinda how the whole thing was set up to work..

Typing slow tying won't repair your lobotomy. Not sure why you even wrote that.

Don't get personal sweatpea just because you get called out on your BS and inability to debate...just be honest and say "I want Perry to be the QB because he's blacker than Rosier, and if you disagree with me your obviously racist". At the end of the day that's all you have to go on because his play has been romanzo.

I don't know your to get personal dumbo. You're just representative of easily the dumbest creed to grace this beautiful earth.

& it's like I said...is the IG video of him breaking any law? Is it? So WTF is the issue with it? It's bc you bigots have preconceived notion about people, teenagers, money, athletes, you name it....and it's exposed in this forum for anyone to see. and you weirdos don't have to mention RACE for me to call you out on it. This is higher intellectual thinking over here...only a simpleton needs someone to state it plainly.

Say less

Advertisement
Back