NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
Im going to put this out there and I don`t care what anyone has to see this information is credible. My younger brother played with Harley on the lauderdale Lakes Vikings Team. The team wants Perry to start ! That`s all I am going to say about that.

Perry is not your sit in the room and study quaterback he is going to be out on the town just as much as the others from what I am hearing and I know you guys know what I mean. During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays... Now we understand why he is benched because for rosier even tho we know Roiser can`t throw at least he is going to due EXACTLY what Richt wants even tho he sucks.

Now this is the thing Richt wants Perry to be the quarterback but the Hotshot gunslinger mentality can be your greatest upside and biggest downfall. Richt`s play calling does confuse a lot of people in the program but from the source the offense is good enough to win games but the execution is a big problem but everyone`s question is how can the defense execute at such a high level but the offense can`t even move the ball.

Richt and im saying this for sure needs to bring in a Quaterback Coach ASAP because they are question the **** out of his son that I know for sure !

Advertisement
Im going to put this out there and I don`t care what anyone has to see this information is credible. My younger brother played with Harley on the lauderdale Lakes Vikings Team. The team wants Perry to start ! That`s all I am going to say about that.

Perry is not your sit in the room and study quaterback he is going to be out on the town just as much as the others from what I am hearing and I know you guys know what I mean. During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays... Now we understand why he is benched because for rosier even tho we know Roiser can`t throw at least he is going to due EXACTLY what Richt wants even tho he sucks.

Now this is the thing Richt wants Perry to be the quarterback but the Hotshot gunslinger mentality can be your greatest upside and biggest downfall. Richt`s play calling does confuse a lot of people in the program but from the source the offense is good enough to win games but the execution is a big problem but everyone`s question is how can the defense execute at such a high level but the offense can`t even move the ball.

Richt and im saying this for sure needs to bring in a Quaterback Coach ASAP because they are question the **** out of his son that I know for sure !
alot of people feel this away about Jon.

Fairly close to what I’ve been hearing on the last 2 parts

Makes sense. Even Richt said he wants coaches to do it the way he likes to do it. I would assume this means players too. Lastly, Fck Richt.

Then I can kind of see Richt's point. If Perry is not watching film, and he's spending his time "out on the town," then he needs to get his *** right.

I would have benched him too - you call a play, the kid audibles out and throws a pick, and doesn't even show up for film sessions. Bet your *** I would have him riding pine under that scenario

Advertisement
None of this surprises me. Half of Perry's social media is him messing around or playing video games. I'm not saying these kids shouldn't have fun but it's obvious Nkosi has a mental gap and not studying isn't going to help. That's one thing I loved about Brad was he was 100% in on playing QB at the U and took the off field stuff very seriously. Just wish he was mobile lol

Advertisement
Then I can kind of see Richt's point. If Perry is not watching film, and he's spending his time "out on the town," then he needs to get his *** right.

I would have benched him too - you call a play, the kid audibles out and throws a pick, and doesn't even show up for film sessions. Bet your *** I would have him riding pine under that scenario

Even Kosi knows this peanut butter and vanilla jam POS playbook sucks balls. I want my quarterback to light it up.

The source also said watch how Duggins is cursing out the receivers for not blocking good. Everyone did not execute against Virginia. It’s not as plain as people make it to hire an offense coordinator, if execution is not there nothing will work

Advertisement
Even Kosi knows this peanut butter and vanilla jam POS playbook sucks balls. I want my quarterback to light it up.

I thought the problem this Saturday was that we didn't throw enough stuff underneath? Their DB's were playing 7 yards off the ball, the short throws were there to be made.

What the OP is saying is that Perry called audibles out of the short plays and in to "more explosive" plays.

I don't care how much offensive football Richt knows.... he knows a **** of a lot more than a 19 year old kid who doesn't even study film.

Advertisement
Perry was benched because Richt's idea of raising a boy to become a man is predicated upon a reality that exist only in his own head.

I thought the problem this Saturday was that we didn't throw enough stuff underneath? Their DB's were playing 7 yards off the ball, the short throws were there to be made.

What the OP is saying is that Perry called audibles out of the short plays and in to "more explosive" plays.

I don't care how much offensive football Richt knows.... he knows a **** of a lot more than a 19 year old kid who doesn't even study film.

Ok. Sounds like Kosi is a slouch. **** it. Why is he even going out? Him and his fuggly *** Jurassic Park choppers need to be inside and doing work. Work before fun.

You want to be a gunslinger, great but you better be in the film room studying preparing for the game. Games are won and lost Sunday to Friday.

The source says that why Richt wanted the kid way in Oregon, has the ability to make plays but also has the temperament and focus you need to be a big time college quarterback on and off the field. Go watch some interviews on him and his background and you will see what the source broke down to me

Advertisement
Back