NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

I saw a kid throw two horrible punch-you-in-the-gut-expel- all-the-air-of-a-drive-interceptions, after the Defense, playing their asses off handed him Turnovers.

Plus he played like crap against FSU and helped us get into a 20-point deficit. He didn't win that game as much as FSU lost it (because of Defense and crowd). A coach can only take so much.

We simply don't have a talented team leader (or even adequate) QB available right now, and a bad OL compounds that.

Advertisement
Im going to put this out there and I don`t care what anyone has to see this information is credible. My younger brother played with Harley on the lauderdale Lakes Vikings Team. The team wants Perry to start ! That`s all I am going to say about that.

Perry is not your sit in the room and study quaterback he is going to be out on the town just as much as the others from what I am hearing and I know you guys know what I mean. During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays... Now we understand why he is benched because for rosier even tho we know Roiser can`t throw at least he is going to due EXACTLY what Richt wants even tho he sucks.

Now this is the thing Richt wants Perry to be the quarterback but the Hotshot gunslinger mentality can be your greatest upside and biggest downfall. Richt`s play calling does confuse a lot of people in the program but from the source the offense is good enough to win games but the execution is a big problem but everyone`s question is how can the defense execute at such a high level but the offense can`t even move the ball.

Richt and im saying this for sure needs to bring in a Quaterback Coach ASAP because they are question the **** out of his son that I know for sure !

@954canelife. ok, you said "During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays". I call BS.... give us the exact plays. Did Nkosi execute these alleged audibles? By watching the game, if he did call them, and didn't execute them, then **** YES he deserved to be benched. So now it all makes sense if what you said is true. Perry overruled Richts calls for big explosive plays..none were executed so it confirms to the coach that the qb either can't read what the defense is giving him for these allegedly big, explosive audible plays or simply the QB called plays he couldn't execute..

None of this surprises me. Half of Perry's social media is him messing around or playing video games. I'm not saying these kids shouldn't have fun but it's obvious Nkosi has a mental gap and not studying isn't going to help. That's one thing I loved about Brad was he was 100% in on playing QB at the U and took the off field stuff very seriously. Just wish he was mobile lol

Should he post Instagram photos of him in a film room, sitting there? What about when he does homework?

No offense, you can't judge crap off of some lame social media account.

Im going to put this out there and I don`t care what anyone has to see this information is credible. My younger brother played with Harley on the lauderdale Lakes Vikings Team. The team wants Perry to start ! That`s all I am going to say about that.

Perry is not your sit in the room and study quaterback he is going to be out on the town just as much as the others from what I am hearing and I know you guys know what I mean. During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays... Now we understand why he is benched because for rosier even tho we know Roiser can`t throw at least he is going to due EXACTLY what Richt wants even tho he sucks.

Now this is the thing Richt wants Perry to be the quarterback but the Hotshot gunslinger mentality can be your greatest upside and biggest downfall. Richt`s play calling does confuse a lot of people in the program but from the source the offense is good enough to win games but the execution is a big problem but everyone`s question is how can the defense execute at such a high level but the offense can`t even move the ball.

Richt and im saying this for sure needs to bring in a Quaterback Coach ASAP because they are question the **** out of his son that I know for sure !

I like Perry and want him to succeed. But there were a few times this year I have seen N'Kosi on FB live on an old group page I used to be a part of (365 sports), and he is definitely a social media bug. I will say this.... nothing wrong with going out and having fun. But, you have to learn to balance priorities.

Btw, Rosie is still grade A trash. And the Rich family can choke on some slapnuts.

Advertisement
Maybe our Abduwali Muse lookin *** QB needs to keep his mongrel self locked in a closet and watch film. Ain't nobody want to see him outside in the light anyway.

Very mad offline right now.

Richt has a hard time in the SEC with the top recruits Georgia gets....how does he expect to do better here with lesser recruits in some instances?

Lil-help-beach-ball-throw-back.gif

Advertisement
Exactly why I miss guys like Ken Dorsey. That studied so much and took his job seriously.
Richt will not even look at QBs like Dorsey these days.He took so much heat for passing on QBs like Watson and Newton,that's all he's looking for now.

@954canelife. ok, you said "During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays". I call BS.... give us the exact plays. Did Nkosi execute these alleged audibles? By watching the game, if he did call them, and didn't execute them, then **** YES he deserved to be benched. So now it all makes sense if what you said is true. Perry overruled Richts calls for big explosive plays..none were executed so it confirms to the coach that the qb either can't read what the defense is giving him for these allegedly big, explosive audible plays or simply the QB called plays he couldn't execute..

Thats why he was benched bro they did not work. Mark Richt even knows we are limited with Rosier but at least Rosier will go with what you call. ALL THE TIME

If that's the case - he audibled and then threw into triple coverage - 2 things are apparent here. Perry obviously doesn't know what play to audible into and he doesn't know because he's not putting the time in to understand the offense. Besides the fact that Perry does not have the leeway to change the play. That's borderline insubordination. Especially if Perry had specific instructions not to change a play.

Advertisement
I saw a kid throw two horrible punch-you-in-the-gut-expel- all-the-air-of-a-drive-interceptions, after the Defense, playing their asses off handed him Turnovers.

Plus he played like crap against FSU and helped us get into a 20-point deficit. He didn't win that game as much as FSU lost it (because of Defense and crowd). A coach can only take so much.

We simply don't have a talented team leader (or even adequate) QB available right now, and a bad OL compounds that.

There you go and thats why the source says everyone is question Richt and his Son. The people on the inside all know they are limited at quaterback so why in the **** are we not trying to get the best quaterback in the nation or close ! That`s why I don`t think John makes it pass this year because people inside want answers on whats going on in those meetings and why the quaterbacks are still at high school level !

There you go and thats why the source says everyone is question Richt and his Son. The people on the inside all know they are limited at quaterback so why in the **** are we not trying to get the best quaterback in the nation or close ! That`s why I don`t think John makes it pass this year because people inside want answers on whats going on in those meetings and why the quaterbacks are still at high school level !

What about Searles? Not impressed with his coaching either. Our offensive line should be a lot better than it is, with the athletes we have.

If that's the case - he audibled and then threw into triple coverage - 2 things are apparent here. Perry obviously doesn't know what play to audible into and he doesn't know because he's not putting the time in to understand the offense. Besides the fact that Perry does not have the leeway to change the play. That's borderline insubordination. Especially if Perry had specific instructions not to change a play.

Its not that he can`t change the play its what in the **** are you seeing throwing the ball into triple coverage zone and not dumping it when you audible, remember all audibles are not passes they can be runs as well . When malik comes in you see we do a couple dumps and check downs but he is so inaccurate sometimes even those don`t work

Advertisement

and to no surprise the 2nd play was intended for his boy Harley

Just went back and rewatched it. The first pick looks like perry simply went through protection. The second one is a little stranger. Perry communicates something to Harley a couple seconds before db shows blitz (which harley points out) then perry takes the ball and looks over as if he's expecting a bubble to harleys side and then the interception happens. He only threw 6 passes so maybe he audibled into a run earlier? But I wouldn't call that an explosive play.

Last edited:
Its not that he can`t change the play its what in the **** are you seeing throwing the ball into triple coverage zone and not dumping it when you audible, remember all audibles are not passes they can be runs as well . When malik comes in you see we do a couple dumps and check downs but he is so inaccurate sometimes even those don`t work
Thanks for the clarifications and the info!

Advertisement
Back