NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

I thought the problem this Saturday was that we didn't throw enough stuff underneath? Their DB's were playing 7 yards off the ball, the short throws were there to be made.

What the OP is saying is that Perry called audibles out of the short plays and in to "more explosive" plays.

I don't care how much offensive football Richt knows.... he knows a **** of a lot more than a 19 year old kid who doesn't even study film.

LMAO this site never ceases to amaze me. If Perry was the one calling air raid offense into off coverage then wtf was Malik playing Chuck and pray offense for the first two quarters when he got in? We didn't start thowing to the backs and TE until the **** fourth quarter. There are legit mods on here that break down the film give you guys the **** play to see the BS that was going on but every time any Tom, ****, and Harry comes on here with some neighborhood gossip dudes run with it. Perry wasn't audibling into triple coverage plays sheesh.

Advertisement
Should he post Instagram photos of him in a film room, sitting there? What about when he does homework?

No offense, you can't judge crap off of some lame social media account.
You say that but to an extend you can’t.

I thought the problem this Saturday was that we didn't throw enough stuff underneath? Their DB's were playing 7 yards off the ball, the short throws were there to be made.

What the OP is saying is that Perry called audibles out of the short plays and in to "more explosive" plays.

I don't care how much offensive football Richt knows.... he knows a **** of a lot more than a 19 year old kid who doesn't even study film.
I’m calling BS. Where were those quick timing routes for Malik?

It’s fairly obvious if perry was audibling, it wasn’t out of any routes that aren’t on our trees.

None of this surprises me. Half of Perry's social media is him messing around or playing video games. I'm not saying these kids shouldn't have fun but it's obvious Nkosi has a mental gap and not studying isn't going to help. That's one thing I loved about Brad was he was 100% in on playing QB at the U and took the off field stuff very seriously. Just wish he was mobile lol

or riding around in a car with Mike Harley or Jeff

Advertisement
Unnecessary
It isn't a mystery why we suck on offense. The OL are 5 homosexual weaklings.

Then I can kind of see Richt's point. If Perry is not watching film, and he's spending his time "out on the town," then he needs to get his *** right.

I would have benched him too - you call a play, the kid audibles out and throws a pick, and doesn't even show up for film sessions. Bet your *** I would have him riding pine under that scenario
I’m not liking richt rn but I have to agree with this bro as much as it pains me too and hate rosier/richt

LMAO this site never ceases to amaze me. If Perry was the one calling air raid offense into off coverage then wtf was Malik playing Chuck and pray offense for the first two quarters when he got in? We didn't start thowing to the backs and TE until the **** fourth quarter. There are legit mods on here that break down the film give you guys the **** play to see the BS that was going on but every time any Tom, ****, and Harry comes on here with some neighborhood gossip dudes run with it. Perry wasn't audibling into triple coverage plays sheesh.

Since you know so much every audible play isnt into a passing throw, believe what you want. That`s how I know some of you don`t actually look at whats going on. Its so much more complicated then richt is calling run plays. We have a zone read offense where the quaterback either pulls or keeps thats half the dam battle right there, but hey I cant expect much

Perry got benched for throwing into triple coverage on both interceptions, bad decision maker, kid needs to mature.
Bad QB coach. It is the responsibility of the QB coach to teach young QB's and help them learn the game and mature. Richt and his son and not very good.

Advertisement
Big and explosive for which team? Didn't seem to do very much for ours.

Yeah, dialing up X plays for the opposing defense is not what you want your QB do.
I’m calling bull on this. If any of this is true, then Perry is a complete idiot. He barely execute the plays that being called. He just got the starting job, I highly doubt he’s just audibleing to X plays. The Jon Richt thing sound plausible but the rest sound like bs.

Advertisement
Tell Perry if he doesn't like to do the homework watching films etc he's not going to last long in a div 1 setting or the nfl.that's part of the game.qb has to know what a defense is doing.most nfl defense wait till last second to show what coverage or blitz they are cause good qbs will pick them apart if they don't.same way with div1 defenses esp top tier teams they'll eat a young qbs alive if he doesn't do his homework.

If he wanted to audible explosive plays and it didn't work. Wth was Malik Rosier doing all game if the underneath routes were opened? Bc Malik didn't do nada aka ****. Malik did exactly what MR tells him to do and he can't do anything regardless. So gtfoh with that mess.

I’m calling BS. Where were those quick timing routes for Malik?

It’s fairly obvious if perry was audibling, it wasn’t out of any routes that aren’t on our trees.

Lol perry is not going to switch to a route thats not in our route tree bro. This not the wild wild west.

Advertisement
Welp. If you’re going to audible, you’d better make the **** throw, huh?

Yeap.. last year in tally, Rosier threw that last pass to the wrong wr but it won the game so that was good. I never defend mark any more, but Parry got bench because he scored zero points

Tell Perry if he doesn't like to do the homework watching films etc he's not going to last long in a div 1 setting or the nfl.that's part of the game.qb has to know what a defense is doing.most nfl defense wait till last second to show what coverage or blitz they are cause good qbs will pick them apart if they don't.same way with div1 defenses esp top tier teams they'll eat a young qbs alive if he doesn't do his homework.

Maybe they not teaching him how to read the defenses properly. Consider this the only qb that has been decent under richt in miami was kaaya and he play 2 years under another coach. Whole room has looked like garbage from what we have seen. I’ll say it again one student fails its on the student whole class fails its on the teacher.

Advertisement
Back