NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

Advertisement
Man, look here --

It's pretty clear this is shaping up to be another Sam Bruce situation with Perry. He ain't gonna be here next season. Neither is Weldon. For god's sake, man, at the very least start letting Jarren split the first team reps. We lose absolutely nothing by giving him these reps.

Oh, and also: RECRUIT A **** QB THIS CYCLE!

Man, look here --

It's pretty clear this is shaping up to be another Sam Bruce situation with Perry. He ain't gonna be here next season. Neither is Weldon. For god's sake, man, at the very least start letting Jarren split the first team reps. We lose absolutely nothing by giving him these reps.

Are there any QB's worth a **** left? I think we have to be in a grad transfer situation at this point.

Advertisement
you make great points fam but that doesn't speak to me about his decision making at all in any regard and he doesn't need to be the leader....especially at 19 years old but this is just my opinion.

You know what speaks to me about his decision making? The fact he's not flunking out of school and has great grades, he's not abusing women, not abusing drugs, and hasn't broken any laws (see Robert Marve). Kid is living his life that most of us don't come from and don't understand and he gives back to his community.

I mean the Heisman trophy winner is drunk running away from cops getting slammed into concrete...

LMFAO, Mrs. Perry going all in now. Post less.

Perry should have known betta than to post the picture with wads of cash; if he posted a pick of him holding an American Express Black card instead, he'd still be starting.

Advertisement
Weldon and Perry blew it, either of them could be the starter at this point. Malik will finish the year and Williams will be the starter next year. What a shame.

They making this bigger than what it is, richt said he’s in good standing today so why is Susan Miller Degnan keeping this sh*t up? that b*tch annoying af

Advertisement
Man, look here --

clearly this man can't be trusted with the keys to the chevy let alone the porsche.

Advertisement
you make great points fam but that doesn't speak to me about his decision making at all in any regard and he doesn't need to be the leader....especially at 19 years old but this is just my opinion.

You know what speaks to me about his decision making? The fact he's not flunking out of school and has great grades, he's not abusing women, not abusing drugs, and hasn't broken any laws (see Robert Marve). Kid is living his life that most of us don't come from and don't understand and he gives back to his community.

I mean the Heisman trophy winner is drunk running away from cops getting slammed into concrete...

They making this bigger than what it is, richt said he’s in good standing today so why is Susan Miller Degnan keeping this sh*t up? that b*tch annoying af

to be fair, richt is on video saying the video was not very mature. Either way, it’s a dumb decision just like Ray Ray posting videos of prime 112 dinners w agent gfs during an ncaa investigation.

Advertisement
Back