NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

unless you have juedy catching and tua throwing....which we don't. we need to throw short passes and COMPLETE THEM and let the playmakers get some YAC. We will get 7-8 yards doing this and we can win off that. When the CB's creep closer, then throw the bomb on them and make them back up again. It ain't brain surgery.

Advertisement
what? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there are 24 hours in a day...you know this right?

If you don't think him posting videos of himself doing silly **** in light of his reputation is an indictment on his awareness and maturity then you belong right next to him.
I also chuckle at the "holding him back" comment, take an actual look at his stats, he's played slightly above really poor. He made a risky throw into double coverage to Thomas vs FSU that he got bailed out on, then made a great throw for the TD. He then proceeded to crap himself vs UVA.
I'm fully aware of Rosiers limitations, but he did get us back into the game and I'm pretty confident we would have been able to put a serious scare into UVA had Tito not had a brain fart.

I have 100% confidence that Corch Rich will make the right choices going forward.

His track record here with QB's has been nothing short of exemplary.

I have 100% confidence that Corch Rich will make the right choices going forward.

His Lobotomized Play Calling is right up there with his QB decisions....Both Stellar to the 9th degree...

If you don't think him posting videos of himself doing silly **** in light of his reputation is an indictment on his awareness and maturity then you belong right next to him.

if you're using a video games on social media as a measuring stick to judge a 19 year old...you belong in the Jim Crow era or somewhere before the emancipation proclamation was enacted. I would feel sorry for your parents but they likely taught you this BS way of thinking.

I also chuckle at the "holding him back" comment, take an actual look at his stats, he's played slightly above really poor.

Same stats as Malik..whose the OC, QB coach, and HC again?

He made a risky throw into double coverage to Thomas vs FSU that he got bailed out on, then made a great throw for the TD. He then proceeded to crap himself vs UVA.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You don't know anything about football..stop playing with the rest of us man. This single comment further exposes your limited thinking.

I'm fully aware of Rosiers limitations, but he did get us back into the game and I'm pretty confident we would have been able to put a serious scare into UVA had Tito not had a brain fart.

Rosier through 3 quarters has worse stats than Perry.

Go away fam...leave me alone

Advertisement

Same dudes that take their hoe back after she continually cheats...all bc she told them she changed...

He allowed Malik to keep playing because he didn’t think he had any other option. Perry isn’t even ready this year, so he sure as **** wasn’t ready last year. Shirreffs showed us how woefully incompetent he was when Rick finally got fed up with Malik.

This year, the fan favorite Perry got himself suspended so he couldn’t use him against LSU. Then, Rosier goes for 5 TDs in a road game that we probably would have lost with Perry because we needed to match Toledo score for score when they started torching our D. After that game, he got benched.

Then, Perry stunk for most of the FSU game just like Malik did against them last year. Then, Perry absolutely sprayed ***** again at UVA and got yanked. Perry had the reins. It was his job. All he had to to was play good QB against a couple putrid defenses. And he gagged.

None of this is a defense of Malik or Rick. I think they both stink. But this is about what gives us the safest shot at beating exactly the types of teams Malik beat last year with a far inferior defense on his side.

We don't have any other option after Perry imho...Monique doesn't deserve to be on the field unless it's warmups.

We haven't lost one game that Perry started and finished...I'd need to see that to believe it.

I disagree...Perry had 8 drops in the fsu game. Richt's play calling is what stunk. Without those 8..he finishes 21/30 with 4 tds'..drops that were hitting guys in the chest and hands.

Perry is definitely ready bro...film don't lie. He's the future...I haven't seen enough to say Perry stinks but 18 years as a HC...Richt does stink big bro.

if you're using a video games on social media as a measuring stick to judge a 19 year old...you belong in the Jim Crow era or somewhere before the emancipation proclamation was enacted. I would feel sorry for your parents but they likely taught you this BS way of thinking.

Same stats as Malik..whose the OC, QB coach, and HC again?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You don't know anything about football..stop playing with the rest of us man. This single comment further exposes your limited thinking.

Rosier through 3 quarters has worse stats than Perry.

Go away fam...leave me alone

I get that you seem to have limited ability to grasp things that aren't in plain sight, but please tell me what part of a guy posting non-sense on social media after being called out by his head coach is smart to you. If nothing else he should be concerned that his coach would question him even more about his maturity, but apparently not.
I'm also curious what part of him throwing in to double coverage vs FSU you'd like to argue, it's pretty evident and as I said had Thomas not "climbed the ladder" it's either incomplete or picked.
Finally making the claim about Rosiers stats vs Perry means you're either functionally illiterate or joking around.

Spare me the Jim Crow reference, it cheapens an already weak argument.

Advertisement
We don't have any other option after Perry imho...Monique doesn't deserve to be on the field unless it's warmups.

We haven't lost one game that Perry started and finished...I'd need to see that to believe it.

I disagree...Perry had 8 drops in the fsu game. Richt's play calling is what stunk. Without those 8..he finishes 21/30 with 4 tds'..drops that were hitting guys in the chest and hands.

Perry is definitely ready bro...film don't lie. He's the future...I haven't seen enough to say Perry stinks but 18 years as a HC...Richt does stink big bro.

Very cogent point. Richt got all shook and started corching scared.....again.

Those seem to be the games that we get raped in.

Im going to put this out there and I don`t care what anyone has to see this information is credible. My younger brother played with Harley on the lauderdale Lakes Vikings Team. The team wants Perry to start ! That`s all I am going to say about that.

Perry is not your sit in the room and study quaterback he is going to be out on the town just as much as the others from what I am hearing and I know you guys know what I mean. During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays... Now we understand why he is benched because for rosier even tho we know Roiser can`t throw at least he is going to due EXACTLY what Richt wants even tho he sucks.

Now this is the thing Richt wants Perry to be the quarterback but the Hotshot gunslinger mentality can be your greatest upside and biggest downfall. Richt`s play calling does confuse a lot of people in the program but from the source the offense is good enough to win games but the execution is a big problem but everyone`s question is how can the defense execute at such a high level but the offense can`t even move the ball.

Richt and im saying this for sure needs to bring in a Quaterback Coach ASAP because they are question the **** out of his son that I know for sure !
Soo you just said what we all know.. Perry doesn’t take the position serious enough. Doesn’t have good study habits .That’s y he is on the bench again and the clock is ticking on him. Perry came in with mike and a lot of the core members of or team so yea I can see them wanting Perry to be the guy on some friendship type level, no doubt. He probally relates better and has a closer relationship. But his 4 of his last 6 quarters have been bad

Soo you just said what we all know.. Perry doesn’t take the position serious enough. Doesn’t have good study habits .That’s y he is on the bench again and the clock is ticking on him. Perry came in with mike and a lot of the core members of or team so yea I can see them wanting Perry to be the guy on some friendship type level, no doubt. He probally relates better and has a closer relationship. But his 4 of his last 6 quarters have been bad

Or it could be that the rest of the offense is tired of trying to field ground balls, bounce passes and pop fly's from Dozier.

Last edited:
Or it could be that the rest of the offense is tired of trying field ground balls, bounce passes and pop fly's from Dozier.
you went from malik being trash and Perry being the savior. You were soo sure that Perry would light it up and the O would take off. Perry has been a bad decision maker, in accurate at times, and see ghost in the pocket. Fact is vs FSU(had good stretch with short fields) and UVA he was bad. MR has given the kid a chance to run away with the job. So stop acting like MR is somehow holding him back and doesn’t want him to succeed. It’s up to 5

Advertisement
you went from malik being trash and Perry being the savior. You were soo sure that Perry would light it up and the O would take off. Perry has been a bad decision maker, in accurate at times, and see ghost in the pocket. Fact is vs FSU(had good stretch with short fields) and UVA he was bad. MR has given the kid a chance to run away with the job. So stop acting like MR is somehow holding him back and doesn’t want him to succeed. It’s up to 5

I still think Perry is the best bet for this season. Even though this season is already a total waste. If Rich were smart and looking forward it would be all Perry and Williams from here out.

It's not my fault that Mork Rich can't get anyone worth a **** to play QB. I know you have your man crush on him but his inability to solve the most important position on the team in year 3 is troubling to say the least.

QB whisperer....

giphy.gif

I still think Perry is the best bet for this season. Even though this season is already a total waste. If Rich were smart and looking forward it would be all Perry and Williams from here out.

It's not my fault that Mork Rich can't get anyone worth a **** to play QB. I know you have your man crush on him but his inability to solve the most important position on the team in year 3 is troubling to say the least.

QB whisperer....

giphy.gif
Like u said..year 3..how long did it take dabo to find that guy..how about saban..how about urban..those are elite coaches who didn’t take over dumpster fires like MR did. 3 years in CFB is not a long time at all. It’s just fans like u who want instant results after 15 years of trash. I think the QB of the future is on the roster RN in Williams. U and others thought it was perry. I was skeptical of 5 not because his talent but him mentally not taking the job serious enough. This season is not a waste as you say at 5-2. Unless u thought we was going to win a title which was unrealistic. Making it back to the conference title game vs Clemson and a bowl win is a success for me in year 3..then stack the back to back good classes. If we finish strong on the trail then we are a step closer to the ultimate goal. But like I said if u thought a chip in year 3 was realistic, Then u need some help

Like u said..year 3..how long did it take dabo to find that guy..how about saban..how about urban..those are elite coaches who didn’t take over dumpster fires like MR did. 3 years in CFB is not a long time at all. It’s just fans like u who want instant results after 15 years of trash. I think the QB of the future is on the roster RN in Williams. U and others thought it was perry. I was skeptical of 5 not because his talent but him mentally not taking the job serious enough. This season is not a waste as you say at 5-2. Unless u thought we was going to win a title which was unrealistic. Making it back to the conference title game vs Clemson and a bowl win is a success for me in year 3..then stack the back to back good classes. If we finish strong on the trail then we are a step closer to the ultimate goal. But like I said if u thought a chip in year 3 was realistic, Then u need some help

Lol yeah let's compare Mork Rich with the 3 best corches in college football right now.

That makes sense.

Advertisement
I get all that but why switch to Perry in the first place when you know there will be growing pains. He could have stuck with Rosier and still got Perry some reps. Just seems like Richt is flying blind and really has no plan at all.
He switched to Perry because he hoped Perry could handle game speed and the pressure that comes along with it. There’s no way to replicate that in practice.

He was probably doing a decent enough job in practice, and everyone including Rick knows Rosier is an unexpressed anal gland. So he made the move hoping Perry could give us more than Rosier. There’s no science to this ****. It’s all trial and error. You only find out what the deal is when live bullets start flying.

“Growing pains” is more fan speak. We don’t have the luxury of throwing away a season hoping a knucklehead more concerned with counting stacks and flossing on Instagram suddenly gets it.

Did they ever say why he didn’t make the trip to Dallas for the opener? It just seems like there is a lot of baggage with kosi that Richt just wants nothing to deal anymore. So when he starts talking about “maturity” I get it...
Who knows. If Richt didn't want to deal with N'kosi anymore, I'd believe he wouldn't say N'kosi's going to play against BC regardless of how Rosier plays. He would have just said Rosier is the starter and left it at that.

Advertisement
Back