Nike air Barrage

Funny to see the boomers in this group talk about fashion and what's in. Saying chunky isn't in and minimalist is what hot lol

That couldn't be more wrong. Everything is chunky especially soles. New Alexander McQueen's have a huge chunky 720 air. All balenciagas are chunky. Off whites chunk.

95s, 98s and 90s are hot right now. Comme de Garcon just came out with a chunkier 95 lol
Lol. Boomers never wore sneaks like this.

Advertisement
A lot of the kids are into the retro bulky styles that were the rage 20 years ago and for them, it's fine. My rule of thumb is, if you were around the first time it was in style, you can't wear it again when it comes back. No grown man should be wearing kids' shoes.

Also, I'm old so when I say "kids" I mean anybody under 30.

Bulky is the new wave again. Why is y the Balenciagas, Filas, Monarchs, 700's, even some of LBJs older model shoes are all become fashion trends. It's no coincidence that this shoe sold out in 5 mins.

Advertisement
Bulky is the new wave again. Why is y the Balenciagas, Filas, Monarchs, 700's, even some of LBJs older model shoes are all become fashion trends. It's no coincidence that this shoe sold out in 5 mins.
For sure. I don’t doubt their popularity. I see these young chicks at the gym all the time with these clunky *** filas. It’s just that I’m 41 and when I see these types of shoes I immediately think “did Doc Brown take you back to 1993 on his Delorean?”

Point being, as I tried to tell everyone, Nike never wanted to bounce from us, but that Golden fiasco showed them we weren't the same program that they fell in love w/.

It's been since 2015, and already Nike has created three drips repping us, that the masses went crazy over and sold out immediately; Jordan Solefly, Air Max 97, and now the Nike Barrage. How does a company who no longer rep us drip things, and our current sponsor has done chit? I'm looking at Florida, Michigan, UNC, Oklahoma, LSU, Bama, OSU all get specialized cleats and off-field drip, and we still rocking team boost from 2015. The "Yeezy Boost Hurricanes" are f'ing knock offs that you can get online for $65-80!!! The only authentic chit we have from Adidas are some old boost, and that's bull chit.

Advertisement
Point being, as I tried to tell everyone, Nike never wanted to bounce from us, but that Golden fiasco showed them we weren't the same program that they fell in love w/.

It's been since 2015, and already Nike has created three drips repping us, that the masses went crazy over and sold out immediately; Jordan Solefly, Air Max 97, and now the Nike Barrage. How does a company who no longer rep us drip things, and our current sponsor has done chit? I'm looking at Florida, Michigan, UNC, Oklahoma, LSU, Bama, OSU all get specialized cleats and off-field drip, and we still rocking team boost from 2015. The "Yeezy Boost Hurricanes" are f'ing knock offs that you can get online for $65-80!!! The only authentic chit we have from Adidas are some old boost, and that's bull chit.
I would include the Jordan 6 Gatorades. Those are straight Miami Hurricane colors. Released in '16 or '17
air-jordan-6-gatorade.png

AIR-JORDAN-6-1-681x474.jpg

Jordan_6_Retro_Gatorade_Green_1117x.jpg

Wait a sec. These are actually real?! I thought they were a joke that someone created like how some of you maniacs create alternate unis that look like Oregon and the Seattle Seahawks had inbred *** and spit out some highlighter infused *******.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Them shyts look like Herman Munster’s boots.

I think little dudes with small feet like wearing those bulky clodhoppers because it makes their size 8s look less feminine.
These should make their way quickly to the shelves, next to the extension condoms for the under endowed, at the local *** toys store.

Advertisement
Back