Nike air Barrage

Advertisement
These are the dudes who are gonna be wearing those:

product-image-392619515_600x.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Rell brought these up in another thread, but they came out today at 10am on eastbay and footlocker. The shoe sold out on both sites within 5 mins, I guess we still have pull. I bought two 9.5 😎.

View attachment 110274
Got a pair too. I like the retro look of these, but I agree with NYSOM on the minimalist point, which is why my past few Canes Kicks and regular kick purchases have been Adidas, specifically Ultra Boosts and NMDs

They’re just too bulky.

Those types of shoes were “in” twenty years ago, not so much now.

Minimalist is the new wave.
So, you are definitely not in NYC or you would see clunky *** Balenciagas looking shoes everyday. Minimalist shoes became all the rage in 2009 after the book "Born to Run" was released.

Advertisement
Funny to see the boomers in this group talk about fashion and what's in. Saying chunky isn't in and minimalist is what hot lol

That couldn't be more wrong. Everything is chunky especially soles. New Alexander McQueen's have a huge chunky 720 air. All balenciagas are chunky. Off whites chunk.

95s, 98s and 90s are hot right now. Comme de Garcon just came out with a chunkier 95 lol

Funny to see the boomers in this group talk about fashion and what's in. Saying chunky isn't in and minimalist is what hot lol

That couldn't be more wrong. Everything is chunky especially soles. New Alexander McQueen's have a huge chunky 720 air. All balenciagas are chunky. Off whites chunk.

95s, 98s and 90s are hot right now. Comme de Garcon just came out with a chunkier 95 lol

I have no idea what any of this means hahaha

Advertisement

Only homosexuals wear Alexander McQueen.

Advertisement
Back