Nike air Barrage

I know Rell brought these up in another thread, but they came out today at 10am on eastbay and footlocker. The shoe sold out on both sites within 5 mins, I guess we still have pull. I bought two 9.5 šŸ˜Ž.

9C968D1F-572D-45E0-B8C7-FB7A5FBFAC1A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man those are sick. I have a nerve condition in which I can't wear shoes much at all due to pain so I don't buy many pairs of shoes these days ( I was a sneakerhead before the accident ) but those would be must gets if I still was. I am not a big Adidas fan and wish Nike still had our rights.

Man those are sick. I have a nerve condition in which I can't wear shoes much at all due to pain so I don't buy many pairs of shoes these days ( I was a sneakerhead before the accident ) but those would be must gets if I still was. I am not a big Adidas fan and wish Nike still had our rights.
Man, sorry to hear about your condition. My feet kill me for other reasons but I get away with wearing some tapes of sandals. Nerve issue pain is a *****.

Advertisement
I am glad you told us you bought two, and the size. Now we know you have two feet that are roughly the same size.

This is a serious question but when you say you can't wear shoes, what do you wear? Slides? Or do you Fred Flintstone it and just walk around bare foot? lol

Serious question, not trying to be a ****. Sorry about your condition, that must be rough. I herniated a disc in my back a couple years ago and had sciatic nerve pain for about a year, it was unbearable. I couldn't imagine it in my feet

Advertisement
A lot of the kids are into the retro bulky styles that were the rage 20 years ago and for them, it's fine. My rule of thumb is, if you were around the first time it was in style, you can't wear it again when it comes back. No grown man should be wearing kids' shoes.

Also, I'm old so when I say "kids" I mean anybody under 30.

Advertisement
Classic shoe! I love seeing kids where these kicks from 25 years ago. Brings back some great memories. These are famous for being the precursor to the Uptempos which are legendary. Bulky is definitely back in style. Kudos to you if you can pull it off

Advertisement
Back